Qubool Hai

Chookar Mere Mann Ko...epi 1/23 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

I agree. Zoya is stunned and content to see sooo much of care from someone she least expected from. She was confused on how to talk about it to Asad. Whereas Asad still calls himself responsible and regrets whatever he did after saving Zoya like crying and stuffs like that.

The story is getting onto a very interesting turn. Lets see how far these both can go before they confess :$

Thanks dear. Any woman in zoya's place would be overwhelmed with asad's reaction to the mangalpur accident. Zoya has always been in awe of asad but after this life changing incident, it would be hard for her to not be in love with this man. He will of course keep her guessing but if she can give more credit to his actions rather than words, she will realize he is equally in love with her.  Lets see what ups and downs we all have to endure Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chookar Mere Mann Ko...epi 1/23 (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasw

Goldie

jasw

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Very nice, bheegi.

I am so glad that Zoya had a glimpse of Asad's caring/loving side before the shutters are down! That will surely make her care for him even in the face of verbal defense from the other party. Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12bheegi

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
nice post di; ya none can stop Zoya from loving Asad unconditionally

bheegi

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I love your post and your perspective...I hope the writers are thinking this way too. This post makes you feel all cozy and warm as you picture Zoya wrapped up in Asad's safe and protective arms. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12bheegi

Macbeth

Groupbie

Macbeth

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
You always give a very different perspective to every character and every episode and I  enjoy reading it.We have some great writers in this forum.

bheegi

adeeti10

Goldie

adeeti10

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Aptly described! 

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Very nice, bheegi.

I am so glad that Zoya had a glimpse of Asad's caring/loving side before the shutters are down! That will surely make her care for him even in the face of verbal defense from the other party. Smile 

Thanks jasw. As we have seen yesterday, asad is back in his grumpy form. At least zoya has seen that hidden aspect of his personality. Lets see how the writers tke this ahead. 

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

nice post di; ya none can stop Zoya from loving Asad unconditionally

I think it will be both ways soon...but million dollar ? Is if either party would confess. Thanks Yariyyan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.