Qubool Hai

   

Chookar Mere Mann Ko...epi 1/23

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 23155

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Chookar Mere Man Ko 
Kiya Tuney Kya Ishara 
Badla Yeh Mausam...


For the first time in her life, a girl who has touched many hearts in the past, is experiencing something very different and new. Never before has anyone touched the innermost core of her heart, the way Asad has during their roller coaster journey in Mangalpur. A woman who is capable of giving incessantly without asking for anything in return finds herself in a situation where tables have turned. Someone has given more than she ever asked for, someone held her like a baby- being an orphan she has always been deprived of this pleasure- someone caressed her, carried her, wiped her tears and kissed her like she meant the world to him. Her world will never be the same. 

The choice of the background song was so apt (like all the other songs they have chosen)
A few lines that really stand out are:

Mere
Aasman se
Jo hamesha
Gumshuda the
Chaand taare

Tune..
Gardishon ki
Lai badal di
Laut aaye
Aaj sare

He gave her the kind of love she has always craved for. Without parents, she has lived a life of incompleteness and craving but Asad changed it all in a span of few hours. He helped her defeat the claws of death; gave her a second life (literally) and changed the equation between them forever. 

Knowing the kind of person Zoya is, she cannot hold back anymore. The river that nourished so many unknown banks with selfless love is now flooded with waters from a lake that were trapped behind a man-made dam (read Asad's self created barriers). Even if he tries to erect the walls of the dam again, Zoya has seen the vast resources behind the barrier.

Even if he ignores her, hurts her, reprimands her...she will continue to love him more than anyone in this world. He has touched her heart and soul and no one can change that...and no one can stop her from loving him unconditionally. 








Edited by bheegi - 23 January 2013 at 1:53pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

Vansashy_chickdeekshakotharicrnvLuxCalsenorzorro12razor12JPRulesprassy.kavisimikajen4291fee-feekandygrover6611ak-3308phadeeti10jaswcoolfireperfectdreamssakshiksgWhenInRome_vineeta_asyaforlifelove_u_SarunprincessjojopinkssJiahKaJen-iLoveKaran-sam.Shell16muskuranaLaila2009KaBhiinloveSiddhi_Nithiya95--epiPhobia--kajentranquilsoul..exhalelove._Oishi_SleepingBeauty.shanakyasharanDreAblessing-beautysjain-RohitMaxwell-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chookar Mere Mann Ko...epi 1/23" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Joined: 11 May 2009

Posts: 16661

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

You have pointed out another dimension of the episode which is Zoya..Since the epi ended everyone has been focusing on Asad's and his behaviour but you very flawlessly aimed at a different tangentSmile..As u said Zoya is one of those women who believe in giving, generous by nature Zoya never really expects anything in return whereas today she has recieved something so big from someone she never expected.

He held her close when she went through a roller-coaster of emotions which zoned her out completely..He gave her the warmth, the affection which she needed..and surely made her see a whole different Asad Ahmed khan as she knows.She now has seen that Asad who is soft and gentle someone who he carressed her like a baby.
 
I don't know if she is already feeling something for him or not but she is for sure affected by him and his actions. He can hurt her, traumatize her or even kill her but that affection she has developed won't be easily erased.
 
 
P.S - I am a huge fan of your FFsEmbarrassed especially Shall we dance!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deekshakotharisenorzorro12fee-fee6611ak-3308phcoolfireasyaforlifebheegishanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Joined: 10 November 2010

Posts: 38219

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
aapke post ne mere mann aur dilko chu liya

v have been having such amazing analysis by every1 on d forum n now urs too:)

love it...loved d ending where u mentioned..he will hurt her n she will love him all d more...


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-fee6611ak-3308phasyaforlifebheegi

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Joined: 09 January 2005

Posts: 2586

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Beautifully stated. The song was so so apt. Both for Asad and for Zoya. with their adhoori kahani now turning into a dastaan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti106611ak-3308phbheegishanakyasharan

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 23155

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

You have pointed out another dimension of the episode which is Zoya..Since the epi ended everyone has been focusing on Asad's and his behaviour but you very flawlessly aimed at a different tangentSmile..As u said Zoya is one of those women who believe in giving, generous by nature Zoya never really expects anything in return whereas today she has recieved something so big from someone she never expected.

He held her close when she went through a roller-coaster of emotions which zoned her out completely..He gave her the warmth, the affection which she needed..and surely made her see a whole different Asad Ahmed khan as she knows.She now has seen that Asad who is soft and gentle someone who he carressed her like a baby.
 
I don't know if she is already feeling something for him or not but she is for sure affected by him and his actions. He can hurt her, traumatize her or even kill her but that affection she has developed won't be easily erased.
 
 
P.S - I am a huge fan of your FFsEmbarrassed especially Shall we dance!

thanks kajen. Yes, i saw a lot of posts on asad and his reaction. That's why I tried to write something on Zoya's behalf. The song at the beginning of the episode is the give away to Zoya's feelings. It was a great selection and conveys her feelings very well.
I think this incident will change Zoya forever. Remember in one of the first few episodes she described how her life would change when she would fall in love...i think wo ghadi aa gayi hai but asad's resistance might create a hurdle in celebration of this new found love. Let's wait and see

Thanks for remembering my ffs...jaane kahan gaye wo din lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti106611ak-3308phasyaforlifekajen

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 23155

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

aapke post ne mere mann aur dilko chu liya

v have been having such amazing analysis by every1 on d forum n now urs too:)

love it...loved d ending where u mentioned..he will hurt her n she will love him all d more...



thanks dear. This forum has a lot of talented writers and analytical people. It's a pleasure to read everyone's POV. I like the fact that no one argues to create controversy, they do so to have a discussion. Hope it stays like this.

I think she is going to be a certified Asad deewani now...by saving her life and taking care of her, she is a convert for lifeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor126611ak-3308ph

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 23155

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessjojo

Beautifully stated. The song was so so apt. Both for Asad and for Zoya. with their adhoori kahani now turning into a dastaan.

Thanks jojo...yes, the PH does a great job of song selection. The lyrics of every song take the story forward...so are as important as the dialogues.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12princessjojo

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Joined: 15 September 2010

Posts: 26550

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I agree. Zoya is stunned and content to see sooo much of care from someone she least expected from. She was confused on how to talk about it to Asad. Whereas Asad still calls himself responsible and regrets whatever he did after saving Zoya like crying and stuffs like that.

The story is getting onto a very interesting turn. Lets see how far these both can go before they confess :$

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor126611ak-3308phbheegi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.