Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

OUR GIRL IS BAAACK! I've missed you so much dear Sonia! πŸ€—πŸ€—

And back with a bang you have come! Your poem is breathtakingly beautiful as always. I honestly do not know how you do it. Some people are just so talented, it amazes me.

Anyways, you said to imagine Adi saying this to Pankuri.. I'm imagining this. A gussa-wali Pankuri standing stubbornly waiting for Adi, and Adi comes trying to pacify his dear wife. He starts apologizing and reciting this beautiful poem with romantic eyes that will make me rage with envy, and Pankuri shocked into stone, but pleased, then Adi will say, Forgive me, I borrowed the lines from Sonia, but I meant it all!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

You should write combine a book with all the sweet poems and gift it to Adi so he can recite them whenever he needs to πŸ˜†

Lovely, Sonia! So glad to have you back!

Welcome back "Adi Ki Deewani"

Beautiful, beautiful poem. the feeling is so intense.

Think about Swarna's suggestion. At least combine these poems in the form of an ebook.

Free Ebook writing software is available on net.

P.S.- During your absence, Adi has developed a new technique to impress Pankhuri,

Feed her panipuri.
Wow ... Wow wow wow .. Such a beautiful POEM!! Loved it really 
Welcome Back dear...Keep writing
Welcome back hummm nice poem ...! Keep writing !
Wow awesome poem Sonia, loved reading it πŸ˜Š
 Sonia i am Always amazed by your talent...what a beautiful poem...love it...how can we read all your poems in one place? The other ones got buried under our nonsense posts or what? I mean to steal and plagiarize someday...without being as courteous as Adi...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Awsum! Welcum back!
Glad you liked it, Awww thanks! πŸ€—
Originally posted by sharna2k6

OUR GIRL IS BAAACK! I've missed you so much dear Sonia! πŸ€—πŸ€—

And back with a bang you have come! Your poem is breathtakingly beautiful as always. I honestly do not know how you do it. Some people are just so talented, it amazes me.

Anyways, you said to imagine Adi saying this to Pankuri.. I'm imagining this. A gussa-wali Pankuri standing stubbornly waiting for Adi, and Adi comes trying to pacify his dear wife. He starts apologizing and reciting this beautiful poem with romantic eyes that will make me rage with envy, and Pankuri shocked into stone, but pleased, then Adi will say, Forgive me, I borrowed the lines from Sonia, but I meant it all!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

You should write combine a book with all the sweet poems and gift it to Adi so he can recite them whenever he needs to πŸ˜†

Lovely, Sonia! So glad to have you back!
Awww thanks a lot baby! ❀️ I've missed you loads too, especially this forum! πŸ€—πŸ€— Aww, this took me forever to do and I am soo glad that everyone liked it! πŸ˜ƒ Hard work has paid off! 😳 Hahha, I cant answer that question maybe its my passion for Aditya Kumar! ☺️ 

Yes I very well did ooo love the scenario it sounds just perfect! πŸ˜‰ I picture a gussa wali Pankhu standing near the balcony doors with the wind hitting her face. Adi comes behind her and embraces her waist. She pushes him away and he turns her round forcefully and pulls her closer to him and looks at with his blue oceanic eyes and says sorry. Then reads the poem and makes her blush and kisses her on the cheek. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Hahhha! That would ruin the episode and the intensity and the viewers will track me down and egg my house! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Awww, I think that would be a really cute birthday present for him actually! 😳 But how do I get it to him! 😭