Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

HI Tahera

Love the post I what to send some vm of the ones l like but I don't know how. If some can tell how then I can post it I would grateful. If not then here are the links to my VM which like I will add more soon.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnT1ud71OT8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfOTjyXTtHo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi3HZV3GADk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by FASSBEN - 11 years ago
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi tahera
awesome vm
great watchingπŸ˜ƒ
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Originally posted by: -bharti-

Tahera
Good thread, you are right we can resurrect many vms well made by many talented members, thankyou

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiB4Pbb0VGY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

hi tahera
awesomeee thread πŸ‘,kaha se aise ideas aate hai...daya ,hammiee great vm
bharti yeh dutta ka dhaud slow motion running aka lion which part is it from JMM wala kya
PR thread had some great vm ...it 'll always remain a amazinggg thread😊
alex1 thumbnail

Superb thread Tahera. Something I thought of doing on the forum a while back but never got around to, as a tribute to give praise and immense "thank you's" to all the Laagi1/ Dutta/Nakusha/TaSha/Baji/Dutta/Baji VM makers whose beautiful creative VMs and episodes are still out on the vast world wide web for many to view. 

@-daya-  A special thank you for Daya's presence on this thread and especially for all her beautiful creative heartwarming VMs' contribution to the unforgettable LTL1.  TC and many thx to all.  Alex Edited by alex1 - 11 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi tahera :)
this is a brilliant idea ...sad i cant participate 
but want to mention a few vms here...dont know if anyone posted already as i cant check what is already postedπŸ˜†

daya has a fantastic collection...her scenes are always apt with the words πŸ‘
i loved "Sadka kiya" by ritz it was an awesome vm...then theres "tujh main rab dikhta hai" by sidra another brilliant one...and one of my most favourite is one made on "yeh jo baarish hai" from movie Guzaarish...i dont know who made it its a short vm ...but by far the best editing i ever came across πŸ‘
If possible by anyone plzz try to find and post it πŸ˜³
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

but want to mention a few vms here...dont know if anyone posted already as i cant check what is already postedπŸ˜†

i loved "Sadka kiya" by ritz it was an awesome vm...then theres "tujh main rab dikhta hai" by sidra another brilliant one...and one of my most favourite is one made on "yeh jo baarish hai" from movie Guzaarish...i dont know who made it its a short vm ...but by far the best editing i ever came across πŸ‘
warrie as requested by you
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IcggIEPXeQ[/YOUTUBE]

and meri pasand for a friday nite
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoC-RvPJNO8[/YOUTUBE]

tahera57 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alex1

Superb thread Tahera. Something I thought of doing on the forum a while back but never got around to, as a tribute to give praise and immense "thank you's" to all the Laagi1/ Dutta/Nakusha/TaSha/Baji/Dutta/Baji VM makers whose beautiful creative VMs and episodes are still out on the vast world wide web for many to view. 

@-daya-  A special thank you for Daya's presence on this thread and especially for all her beautiful creative heartwarming VMs' contribution to the unforgettable LTL1.  TC and many thx to all.  Alex

Hi alex,
  thanks for liking the thread, exactly  thats what came in my mind so much effort hasnot ben praised for a long time , many are so good , makes u wonder how much love and apreciation was there for TASHA to do all the hard work. the vm makers gave us so much pleasure by creating these gems, i do watch an occaisional one here and there, but thought we still hanker after TASHA  so much we all would love to see them again and people's choice will mean we get to see what remaining friends liked from all the vms made. thanks for responding, if u had done the thread earlier maybe we would have more members response, at the moment not many members are active here. but still a lot of old vms that hopefully will surface and give all enjoyment and appreciate the work put in.πŸ˜ƒ
tahera57 thumbnail
Thanks daya like ur choice of vms khushi's tujhay bhula diya is so good watched it many times previously much appreciated work the words of the songs seemed exactly suited to his character. thanks for all othrs also keep posting liked far away also.
tahera57 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

hi warda so many nice vms are being posted,sorry u ar unable to see them hammie has posted ur choice i watched and enjoyed it. since LTL ended i watched most of the good episods over and over again at the start. so much i became addicted, then later i had o stop and weaned myself off by watching and reading the follow up episodes of new ltl which sort of put a dampner on things seeing a new horrible dutta not adoreble nothing like the old character and i think both characters changed beyond recognition. not sure watched some epis and missed most read some updates some weren't detailed. so not sure, anyway now i'm very reluctant to watch any old LTL1 clips, just can't go through the agony againOuch.  but vms are different and add a lot to the imagination and give pleasure, so made a thread to post some old work of vm makers.
-bharti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

and meri pasand for a friday nite

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoC-RvPJNO8[/YOUTUBE]

[/QUOTE]Hammie luv this vm dedicated to the bewdas of PN, very unique, thanx to Aparna i gues the vm maker. 
Three Cheers to Father in law N Son in Law πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†