Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: niksidfan

he  still looks freaking hot......

and she looks freaking stunning and gorgeous as ever⭐️

the wink to his lady 😉

now comes the precap.haww...m waiting impatiently😃

and the two hands meet again after 8 long years 😳 ❤️

how happy he looks getting his "kashish" back again ❤️

eyes down  with buckets of emotions  within it...emtions hidden for 8 long years...😳

"thoda sa pyaar hua hain thoda hain baki "

gosh the eyelock... again......

and his habbit of careessing her hand and churi's ..lol thnk god her churi's are safe this time😛

and m dead at last..🤢

lovely ... 
Hayee...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming☺️
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: momorockz

omg beautiful dreamy post
i loved these pics:))))

😳
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

OMG thank you so much for the pix..they still ahve that magic !!

yeah.. even if dey stand side by side chemistry speaks between dem 😳,dats the fact 😃
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
see pri thats the best thing about our RA..these days couples have to get so intense..for people to melt..but RA hold such a magic..that all they need to do is stand beside each other..and it automatically looks intense..they look beautiful as a pair...all they did in KTH was hug and a kiss on the forehead..and drinking tears..but the intensity them scenes held..were magical..truly magical..and thats only because of their burning chemistry..they are so intense and passionate together..its amazing...love them to the core
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

see pri thats the best thing about our RA..these days couples have to get so intense..for people to melt..but RA hold such a magic..that all they need to do is stand beside each other..and it automatically looks intense..they look beautiful as a pair...all they did in KTH was hug and a kiss on the forehead..and drinking tears..but the intensity them scenes held..were magical..truly magical..and thats only because of their burning chemistry..they are so intense and passionate together..its amazing...love them to the core

haan sumi...completely agree...i always felt  dey were so gentle couple with tender touch between dem and as u said nothing beside hug,kiss on the forehead and drinking tears but dat much only used to create the intensity , the etreame passionate unparalleed love beween dem.. their every meet of the eyes created sensations..it was mazing how dey had chemistry  without any effort...on csreen just deir presence with each other had done the trick. by telling this i m nt forgetting  what rajeev actually is...his eyes used to speak volumes..,his love for the lady...how brilliantly he used to carry his scenes every single day...KTH was all about sujal and his limitless unbound love for kashish...gosh...how ekta made out sucha story. she is  a gem too
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niksidfan

haan sumi...completely agree...i always felt  dey were so gentle couple with tender touch between dem and as u said nothing beside hug,kiss on the forehead and drinking tears but dat much only used to create the intensity , the etreame passionate unparalleed love beween dem.. their every meet of the eyes created sensations..it was mazing how dey had chemistry  without any effort...on csreen just deir presence with each other had done the trick. by telling this i m nt forgetting  what rajeev actually is...his eyes used to speak volumes..,his love for the lady...how brilliantly he used to carry his scenes every single day...KTH was all about sujal and his limitless unbound love for kashish...gosh...how ekta made out sucha story. she is  a gem too

yes they were a gentle couple,,,and there every action for each other was filled with love and tenderness😳..😆  that is what i meant...tab yeh choti choti cheezain hi hoti thi is show mein...lekin they created such an intense and passionate atmosphere..ab chemistry laane ke liye najaane kya kya karna padta hai..phir bhi koi us level thak nahin pohanch paaya..serously😳 RA are just amazingg...and ekta was a gem till she ruined the show...the only good thing she did in my opinion was to give us RA..i will always be thankful to her for that...but cant forget she pulled them apart the same way she brought them together
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh man .. My old memories became alive for a moment. Now I really wish that these two come together in some show 
Sehrin_Ahmed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haha, awesome post ya'! :D :)
sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww it was lovely scene, after 8 years it was a gr8 surprise :)
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm still in a daze 😆 I used to love KTH. All of the ladies in the house would watch it...and we almost pulled our hair out when Kashish married Piyush 😆 seriously though, so many wonderful memories returned after seeing these two together. They were and always will be one of Television's most loved jodi. Chemistry that simply cannot be forgotten!