niksidfan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

he  still looks freaking hot......Day Dreaming

and she looks freaking stunning and gorgeous as everStar

the wink to his lady Wink

now comes the precap.haww...m waiting impatientlyBig smile

and the two hands meet again after 8 long years Embarrassed Heart

how happy he looks getting his "kashish" back again Heart

eyes down  with buckets of emotions  within it...emtions hidden for 8 long years...Embarrassed

"thoda sa pyaar hua hain thoda hain baki "

gosh the eyelock... again...Day Dreaming...

and his habbit of careessing her hand and churi's ..lol thnk god her churi's are safe this timeTongue

and m dead at last..Dead

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sinal01Sehrin_Ahmedipkknd2o12riyakhansalmankhanrulz..PlayfulKiss..neha fan1Cornia_JenAm.Wanderer.roseflower_07MyAngelAbhayradtsweety_1754stranger2rosemaanluvsgeetnidu_dsenaSiddhi_SRKLuvrFallen Angel-SMay31-_Ms.Foxy.Angel_OnlyHopekashishdabestmomorockzNikki_Titli

miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Feeling nostalgic.. They look the same from 8 years ago!!! Just love them together, soo cute. For me the icing on the cake is the fact that they are dancing to 'thoda as pyaar hua hai' 

Edited by miss_neha - 23 January 2013 at 1:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05niksidfanmaanluvsgeetNikki_Titli

niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_neha

Feeling nostalgic.. They look the same from 8 years ago!!! Just love them together, soo cute. For me the icing on the cake is the fact that they are dancing to 'thoda as pyaar hua hai' 
yeah...not changed a bit..it feels we are seeing a continuation of KTH... and the cvs are smart enough and we  are lucky enough to get dem on the dance floor with the song "thoda sa pyaar hua hain"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05Nikki_Titli

momorockz IF-Stunnerz
momorockz
momorockz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
omg beautiful dreamy post Day Dreaming
i loved these pics:))))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..niksidfanFallen AngelNikki_Titli

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Clap such a beautiful post priya..i cant tell you ke yeh pics dekh ke mere dil ka haal kya horaha hai..seriouslyy aisa lagraha hai jaise purane din laut aaye hain..sab kuch waise ka waisa hai..kuch nahin badla..woh pagalpan..woh pyar..woh nazrein jhukana..woh shararat...woh pyar bhare pal..aur woh thoda sa..we got a complete package of the past...precap ko dekh ke hi yeh haal hai imagine aage kya hoga...humara tho haal hi burra hoga...these moments are sp precious ke zubaan se jitna kehna chahenge..bayaan karne mein kammi hi rehjayegiClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfanmomorockzNikki_Titli

niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momorockz

omg beautiful dreamy post Day Dreaming
i loved these pics:))))

momo Hug thnk u Heart

between   seeing the last pic no one can say the gal who is going to be engaged is dancing with her friend infront of her fiance in this way LOL i just loved the 2nd pic here...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen AngelmomorockzNikki_Titli

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
hehehe because the plans are..muskaan runs away with rajeev..i am planning the abduction of RA again hahaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockzNikki_Titli

niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Clap such a beautiful post priya..i cant tell you ke yeh pics dekh ke mere dil ka haal kya horaha hai..seriouslyy aisa lagraha hai jaise purane din laut aaye hain..sab kuch waise ka waisa hai..kuch nahin badla..woh pagalpan..woh pyar..woh nazrein jhukana..woh shararat...woh pyar bhare pal..aur woh thoda sa..we got a complete package of the past...precap ko dekh ke hi yeh haal hai imagine aage kya hoga...humara tho haal hi burra hoga...these moments are sp precious ke zubaan se jitna kehna chahenge..bayaan karne mein kammi hi rehjayegiClap
thnk u  sumi HugHeart

again i wud say yaar who can better understand one RAian's  dil- e- haal  better dan any RAian...
Wink

as u said it nothing as changed...simply i felt i m seeing  another epi of kahin to hoga with sujal kshaish dancing in a arty as dey used to do before...

and deir each habbit is also the same...u said it all.. 
sach mein yaar...the main epi is yet to come...Embarrassed

why dotn dey come together permanently yaar.. after knowing dat dey are magical togetherOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index