Diya Aur Baati Hum

Message for DABH makers n writers (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Samah:- How come hybrid aunty difficult to read?Shocked She's one of the Cool aunty na?Day Dreaming .

Anyway, Let's go back to MKD.. I think we shouldn't spam any senior aunty's created threads. They'll come up with danda to hit us like Bhabho.Ouch

ahem ahem ! instead of going to MKD, you went peeing, and never came back Ouch

aur haan. hybrid aunty is cool Embarrassed

Edited by Superman. - 24 January 2013 at 9:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Message for DABH makers n writers (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
nice post juna
well we all hv been giving messages to the makers like ages...but it seems the makers give a damn to our views..i stopped watching the show long time back ...still give a sneak peek to the forum just to get to know where the show has reached ...by reading the posts of the members...

JuhiRockz

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Juna... wonderful post from you... I really think now DABH is loosing viewers...!!!! It was bhabo knew about Surya's truth... !!! I dont know what more angaan dramas cvs can show to raise trps... Even in this high drama moment trp was less than 4.5 while even in some boring epis we used to get more than 5...!!! Some viewers left the show permanently...!!! We are not suggesting cvs to bring some change recently...!!! I would say after the terrorism track it was loosing the charm of it slowly...!!! 
Anyways I am still watching the show.. not everyday but keeping a touch with the story line to know whats going on like any other show ...!!! After all no matter how it goes, its something which took about 8-9 months of my life.. I used to think about it 24/7 n God knows how many times I watch every SurYa scene...!!! I will never forget that period of my life...A fictional show became everything in my life... Good God...!!! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzDiya_DBSAIBALROUTH

Diya_DB

Goldie

Diya_DB

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshi-

Juna... wonderful post from you... I really think now DABH is loosing viewers...!!!! It was bhabo knew about Surya's truth... !!! I dont know what more angaan dramas cvs can show to raise trps... Even in this high drama moment trp was less than 4.5 while even in some boring epis we used to get more than 5...!!! Some viewers left the show permanently...!!! We are not suggesting cvs to bring some change recently...!!! I would say after the terrorism track it was loosing the charm of it slowly...!!! 
Anyways I am still watching the show.. not everyday but keeping a touch with the story line to know whats going on like any other show ...!!! After all no matter how it goes, its something which took about 8-9 months of my life.. I used to think about it 24/7 n God knows how many times I watch every SurYa scene...!!! I will never forget that period of my life...A fictional show became everything in my life... Good God...!!! ROFL

@ bold i agree. but after getting to know that TRP's are just based on like 8000 households (thanks to UMDU ji's post), i dont give much importance to those. and if CVs really are showing aangan dramas and saas-bahu clashes to impress the TRP audience, then its a big Thumbs Down from my side. 
     about the 2nd part of your post... i know exactly how you feel/felt. i think we all DABHians do. atleast we know what the CVs are capable of. i want that charm back

JuhiRockz

kitty25

Goldie

kitty25

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Well said dear...these so called script writers should promote one's self respect in any serial...sandhya is a very nice loving girl and that MIL should be proud of her DIL but instead she is humiliating her all the time...nobody should have a terrorist(TO MY EYES SHE IS A TERRORIST) as a MIL...AngryShockedThumbs Down

Edited by kitty25 - 24 January 2013 at 12:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzSAIBALROUTH

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaalini

Completely Agree juna diStar
         When i read the new TB article(few days ago)...i thought we will get to see some lighthearted surYa scenes, we got more irritating dramas insteadUnhappy(didnt' watch the show from this monday, predictions by spoiler pics)..I argued with Uma aunti (UMDU) regarding this track but the track is not shaping in a way what i speculated anymore...
       SV2 is much better than this silent suraj...D'oh...I cant' judge babho, such a double stranded womenClown...
        And above all...why they are interested in showing MEENUDIAngry...??..
       I'm seriously doubting whether to continue with the show or notConfused..No wonder if they keep on showing depressing epis i'll all set to free myself from DABHConfused..LOL wondering about next weeks TRPsLOL

Good lord, how many Meena scenes where she visited a clinic did we have to endure?  And her whole ATM event?  None of those tracks took the story forward.

JuhiRockz

JJESH

Goldie

JJESH

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Mental abuse going on and on and on and on!! Ridiculous...meaningless, useless, worthless, dumb and stupid and story doesn't make any sense!!! Who takes this level of crap from Saas!!!!!!!!
What's the role of a husband in Sandhya's life!!!!!!!
Really...not only in Sandhya life...but really, in their entire house hold...what's his role??

Edited by JJESH - 24 January 2013 at 2:29pm

JuhiRockz

JuhiRockz

Goldie

JuhiRockz

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Garbage trash being shown.  In no part of civilized world, people can come up with this kind of nonsense.  Wonder which 8000 households watch this show.  Something fishy about these households, may be they are split between Colors and Star Plus employees. Both Balika Vadhu and DABH are currently showing crap.  Utter nonsense, and they are no. 1 shows.  Biggest joke of the year.

This is surely some behind the scene manouvering by the 2 channels.  The TRPs are all garbage.

SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top