Diya Aur Baati Hum

Message for DABH makers n writers (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I don't know Unhappy

Haan, I know.. Tried to draw a drawing to her this morning, but it kept failing Broken Heart maybe I will make something else to her.
Hhahahaha, she's hard to read Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Message for DABH makers n writers (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
@Samah:- How come hybrid aunty difficult to read?Shocked She's one of the Cool aunty na?Day Dreaming .

Anyway, Let's go back to MKD.. I think we shouldn't spam any senior aunty's created threads. They'll come up with danda to hit us like Bhabho.Ouch

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Congratzzz Juna for becoming RockerzPartyParty

Juna04

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i think we shld send some telepathy to change the track or give us peaceful episodes.. sighhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzJuna04

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Fully agreed with you Juna and rocking post. Clap
Looks like DABH is testing its loyal viewers, btw I am mentally prepared to give it Embarrassed

JuhiRockzJuna04

suprisomya

Groupbie

suprisomya

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
very nice

Juna04

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harithanhp

Hi all,

I have been a silent member so long.. but this post.. ah!! cant stop myself from replying!! :)

Ya wonderful post btw!!

Somehow the porttrayal of bhabho in such a ruthless manner is required for the serial to show how many hurdles dear sandhya has to cross to finally accomplish her dream. But i think more than Sandhya it is the responsibility of Suraj to stand for it and somehow I find him at fault for all the mess.
Being a good, loving and understanding husband doesnt mean he supports his wife in the limitations of his privacy with his wife and when he has to face his mother he only takes the blame and asks for forgiveness all the time. What does that mean?? seriously?? He is appologising!! So that means he is admitting he s done a grave crime sorts!!

Somehow I think atleast now Suraj should come up with a strong hold and try to make his point... now I am not saying he shud get aggressive BUT atleast make his point rather tha simply pleading guilty. I know that bhabo hardly gives him any chance to cuz she's always ready with some blackmail or the other.

He cannot let Sandhya break down like that and that doesn mean he'll keep consoling her in private and keep mum when bhabho is humiliating her with so much cruelty!! Afterarall tolerating injustice is also a crime right!!

The serial and present track and its tittle all will be justified only if Suraj being such a mama's boy, soft spoken, koochi koo does evolve himself into a strong man thus being able to put his thoughts into proper action IN THE SUNLIGHT i mean!!! not like joining sandhya in a night school that too without bhabho's permission!! I still think that part is really not right... I would have appreciated it more if he had taken all the time to succesfully take bhabho's permission and then went ahead with sandhya's education. Cuz at the end sandhya, the poor thing that sh s.. she only got blamed for the entire thing.

If Suraj doesnot have a personality development, I dont see any of the dia- bathi connection being appropriate for them with the same old thing repeating over and over again and Sandhya's and Suraj's both, self rspect being trampled upon by every member of the family ( Suraj literally doesnot even ware off the others, be it meena, chavi or anybody when they taunt Sandhya), they will soon be reduced to being trampled upon by everybody with no character of their own and in the course losing the original concept of the serial.

This is not to criticise the protagonist but so that he is shaped up as the best human being and no matter how much negativity is poured into the serial it will never matter and the story will progress with great challenges and excitement.

PS: dint mean to hurt or contradict anyone.. just felt like penning down my thougts. Please don mind.

Yours
Haritha
Thumbs Up
Thanks a lot Harithanhp

I wish I had mentioned all that you have written in your post as that is exactly what I am sure most of us feel and that is the true reason for our frustration with the show makers and writers

This show is about a supportive Husband but his support seems so inadequate and ineffective and it almost is as though there is real support for Sandhya when all the support is given while she suffers emotional and physical torture.

How can a future IPS officer tolerate injustice being done and wrongs happening within her own house and even to her husband.  How is she going to fight the social evils if she cannot get her house straightened out?

Please allow me to edit my post with some info from your post.  I will do it right now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harithanhpb2011JuhiRockz

ll-Bliss-ll

IF-Rockerz

ll-Bliss-ll

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Completely Agree juna diStar
         When i read the new TB article(few days ago)...i thought we will get to see some lighthearted surYa scenes, we got more irritating dramas insteadUnhappy(didnt' watch the show from this monday, predictions by spoiler pics)..I argued with Uma aunti (UMDU) regarding this track but the track is not shaping in a way what i speculated anymore...
       SV2 is much better than this silent suraj...D'oh...I cant' judge babho, such a double stranded womenClown...
        And above all...why they are interested in showing MEENUDIAngry...??..
       I'm seriously doubting whether to continue with the show or notConfused..No wonder if they keep on showing depressing epis i'll all set to free myself from DABHConfused..LOL wondering about next weeks TRPsLOL

Edited by Yaalini - 24 January 2013 at 8:54am

b2011JuhiRockz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top