Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Message for DABH makers n writers (Page 2)

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Excellent post, Bhabo has shown little or no growth in this show, they should have shown her changing from the intolerant MIL to a progressively kinder, more understanding woman. Instead all we see is a hateful person and Sandy is the typical down-trodden DIL with only her husband to support her. Unfortunately, I don't know if the CVs will ever change, this like this saas-bahu drama.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011JuhiRockzfarhana874vish.narenUMDUJuna04-Amli-

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Juna'di! Hug
Glad to have a post from you after ages!

I usually don't write in frustration thread...But last few episodes compelled me and I want to paste it here white I wrote there recently-

'' CVs...Please bring some positivity!
Bring some positive characters or show some changes or growth in characters like Chavi, Mohit,Meenu.
You brought Emily, but turned her into a stupid girl yest!Ouch
Please do this favor...Can't see SurYa suffering so bad!Confused''

''CVs why to torture the loyal fans this way!
Positivity can achieve TRP too!
Look at BV, the shaadi track was a very successful one.
That track got them the numero uno position back.

Plz bring some sunshine to this kaali andheri raat!
If sunshine is not possible then candle/diya bhi chalega!''

TRP matters the most for the CVs...Not the beauty of show!
Not the logicality, not the credibility!

Edited by farhana874 - 23 January 2013 at 9:56pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011JuhiRockzSamsangeethaUMDUvish.narenJuna04-Liebe-niruba-Amli-

niruba IF-Sizzlerz
niruba
niruba

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Junaji, very good post….I've been always supportive with what is shown so far in DABH until this week….the episodes are really depressing. Although the performances were great, I couldn't praise them much Ouch

It's fine if they want to show negative things….as I said last time, to show positive stuff you have to start with showing the negatives first, after all this is the common formula of TV serials…..but continuously showing back- to-back depressing and torturous episodes is certainly not a good idea, are they planning to chase away viewers??……and what is pissing me off is suraj's silence….wonder how long this will go on Confused

I'm sure those who are frustrated are the ardent followers of this show Cry…..I really hope they will start showing better things next week, but seems like the negativity will continue even in the night college scenes since Emily also decided not to talk to sandhya….Ouch...poor sandhya has no one to talk to now...even suraj has become a statue, come on CVs Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011JuhiRockzSamsangeethafarhana874vish.narenUMDUJuna04-Liebe--Amli-

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Nice message Juna.  Agree with niruba that negatives are shown first so that when positives occur, we praise them much like the one Bhabhasa defending SurYa...but this is the second time in the show I am cringing they stop with this emo atyachar, the first one was SV2 version.

We all know Bhabho is the only and biggest hurdle to achieve Sandhya's dream. They showed Bhabho's hurt, feeling of betrayal and now playing mind games and ALSO achieved their No. 1 position back.  Hope, now the track focuses on some positives, Emily learning Mohit's truth, exposing the truth behind sudden appearance of shivling, Meenudi's truth. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeJuhiRockzfarhana874vish.narenUMDUJuna04-Liebe-niruba-Amli-

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
@Juna Di, Excellent post I say...!! SmileStar I like the enthu of forum to discuss the things with maturity like this...!!EmbarrassedStarClap

But I've to disagree on few points, Bhabho making a strong move about the IPS track was well expected, Approve We were expecting SurYa being thrown out of RM! (which is emotiomally more torture to them, but for us its SurYa-land redefined...!!) and this has been usual strategy of Bhabho, keeping "chunauti-es" !Smile

And The show is not turning into a bad turn according to me,Big smile

I dunno how many been in stituations like this! Sleepy I mean a MIL making her DIL to eat along/before to the rest of the members and etc.. Its like a rude/ruthless situation!! Confused

Every member will consider this as bad only! even thought the MIL also doing it sarcastically to challenge the DIL...! But believe me this is how it happens in a TYPO Indian household..!!ApproveErmm

Its hard on our part...! WinkTongue

About Emily!Big smile Believe me if we have followed our show,  Winkits so sure that she might turn back to good as she used to be, it's just the cover up by Mr. Cheap! aka mohit..!! LOL(remember Maasa here...!! okay!!)Embarrassed

Now consider  the following comment,

Originally posted by westindian

Excellent post, Bhabo has shown little or no growth in this show, they should have shown her changing from the intolerant MIL to a progressively kinder, more understanding woman. Instead all we see is a hateful person and Sandy is the typical down-trodden DIL with only her husband to support her. Unfortunately, I don't know if the CVs will ever change, this like this saas-bahu drama.

@Bold : our Christine has the point here...!! Star this is what expected out of Bhabho..!! and that is the right spirit what we are expecting...!!Smile

And now take a deep breath and read next comment...!!Wink

Originally posted by b2011

Nice message Juna.  Agree with niruba that negatives are shown first so that when positives occur, we praise them much like the one Bhabhasa defending SurYa...but this is the second time in the show I am cringing they stop with this emo atyachar, the first one was SV2 version.

We all know Bhabho is the only and biggest hurdle to achieve Sandhya's dream. They showed Bhabho's hurt, feeling of betrayal and now playing mind games and ALSO achieved their No. 1 position back.  Hope, now the track focuses on some positives, Emily learning Mohit's truth, exposing the truth behind sudden appearance of shivling, Meenudi's truth. 

@Bold : see again the this shows whats going on...! 

No corelate both! Geek i.e. the day when the CVs shows Bhabho as a good/understanding MIL its is THE END! right? Embarrassed I mean SurYa happy to do things as their own, Household becoming redefined, may be more, like Mr. Cheap getting married to Emily?!!!!EmbarrassedSmileSmile

Now lets say about the negativity! Yes, I do wish to have more good scenes, like SurYa getting closer, at least one more friend or good person among SurYa, well there are many! like Chotu, Bhabhasa, Chaturi..!! isn't?...!! but one good friend...! 

I hope Bharathi Di's expectations slowly turn out in tame to show some more goood moments-u here in Rathi Mansion...!!

But Actually I didn't like the Aangan Drama at all...!! I mean in terms of Camera work!

the Ajmer track was well laid with good camera work but not Aangan Drama, I wanted the camera to roll around showing everyon's faces and more...! they should have moved a little far in to Aangan in front of the Tusli to show more of space...!

What showed was more congested...!! 

And also camera swooping the whole audience as Bhabho danced in circles (as a view from Bhabho's position) would have added more effects...!!Smile

but I strongly believe that track Right now is on track, just need few polishing work!

and to note, I always liked so called SV2, I strongly believe that there is no such thing and it was our own Sooraj, just consider his empathy on that t(i)ame, and sympathy of this t(i)ame...!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SamsangeethaUMDU-Amli-westindian-Liebe-

tuh1 Goldie
tuh1
tuh1

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
lovely thread  nd well said JunaClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzJuna04-Amli-

hnidiga Senior Member
hnidiga
hnidiga

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Hi all,

I have been a silent member so long.. but this post.. ah!! cant stop myself from replying!! :)

Ya wonderful post btw!!

Somehow the porttrayal of bhabho in such a ruthless manner is required for the serial to show how many hurdles dear sandhya has to cross to finally accomplish her dream. But i think more than Sandhya it is the responsibility of Suraj to stand for it and somehow I find him at fault for all the mess.
Being a good, loving and understanding husband doesnt mean he supports his wife in the limitations of his privacy with his wife and when he has to face his mother he only takes the blame and asks for forgiveness all the time. What does that mean?? seriously?? He is appologising!! So that means he is admitting he s done a grave crime sorts!!

Somehow I think atleast now Suraj should come up with a strong hold and try to make his point... now I am not saying he shud get aggressive BUT atleast make his point rather tha simply pleading guilty. I know that bhabo hardly gives him any chance to cuz she's always ready with some blackmail or the other.

He cannot let Sandhya break down like that and that doesn mean he'll keep consoling her in private and keep mum when bhabho is humiliating her with so much cruelty!! Afterarall tolerating injustice is also a crime right!!

The serial and present track and its tittle all will be justified only if Suraj being such a mama's boy, soft spoken, koochi koo does evolve himself into a strong man thus being able to put his thoughts into proper action IN THE SUNLIGHT i mean!!! not like joining sandhya in a night school that too without bhabho's permission!! I still think that part is really not right... I would have appreciated it more if he had taken all the time to succesfully take bhabho's permission and then went ahead with sandhya's education. Cuz at the end sandhya, the poor thing that sh s.. she only got blamed for the entire thing.

If Suraj doesnot have a personality development, I dont see any of the dia- bathi connection being appropriate for them with the same old thing repeating over and over again and Sandhya's and Suraj's both, self rspect being trampled upon by every member of the family ( Suraj literally doesnot even ware off the others, be it meena, chavi or anybody when they taunt Sandhya), they will soon be reduced to being trampled upon by everybody with no character of their own and in the course losing the original concept of the serial.

This is not to criticise the protagonist but so that he is shaped up as the best human being and no matter how much negativity is poured into the serial it will never matter and the story will progress with great challenges and excitement.

PS: dint mean to hurt or contradict anyone.. just felt like penning down my thougts. Please don mind.

Yours
Haritha

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeladyterpb2011JuhiRockzvish.narenUMDUJuna04-Amli--Liebe-

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
@Samah:- You know I think na... Your daughter turning on "aunty's age".Unhappy. See such a serious comments.Disapprove.

I agree with all aunties comments. "Seniors club Zindabaad".Approve

@Jun Jun Juna:- Wonderful post.Clap.

Chalo, let's utilize your this thread..

Welcome to my club i mean IF - Rockerz club.Dancing.

Edited by ami_dabh - 24 January 2013 at 6:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Juna04

Go to top