Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
To All the concerned Parties

,If Suraj does not have a personality development, I dont see any of the dia- bathi connection being appropriate for them with the same old thing repeating over and over again and Sandhya's and Suraj's both, self rspect being trampled upon by every member of the family 

We watch DABH because this show has given us entertainment and social messages in the past.  But also this show is a typical Saas Bahu daily soap with a lot of unwarranted drama that probably appeases some sick minded people of the society.

We do know and are aware that there are worst people than Bhabho although Bhabho is a good representation of a bad side of Humanity.  Many people have argued about Bhabho's intentions or what has made Bhabho behave in this way.  However whatever the defense may be in her favor - the fact remains that her actions are mostly very autocratic, selfish, ego driven and many times inhuman.

Many uneducated, illiterate women in history have shown forward thinking, broad mindedness and willingness to change with changing times.

Bhabho represents the Indian rural women mob psychology.    Do you have to glorify these women just for TRP...  can you not glorify those forward thinking, broad minded women who are responsible for bringing change to the society.
We read about cruelties and inhuman behaviour towards women in cases of dowry deaths, honor killings, gang rapes etc...    Many times women are women's worst enemies...

With all the negativity that we have been surrounded by through media and other communication channels dont you think we all want to get some positive good feeling from an entertainment show.

Are you giving us entertainment or is this a documentary of a girl named Sandhya Rathi (nee Kothari)?

We understand that the story demands that Sandhya is helped by her husband while the family is against them...  but why make all other characters so useless and negative.

You introduce a new character like Emily and turn her against Sandhya as well -  Can Sandhya not have a good friend in Emily (who will be a future family member) besides her husband.   We know that she will eventually be just that but in the meantime why this KOLAVERDI???????????????  against us viewers.

Please CVs and PH and whoever is responsible for the story and script and show have mercy on us viewers?   You will get your trps without torturing us so much.   
Women like Bhabho or those who are worst than Bhabho will never change through your show in fact you are giving them strength to continue with their thinking.   We have accepted Bhabho's behaviour but please bring some positivity in the show.  You are here to give entertainment not drive viewers out.   

Edited by Juna04 - 24 January 2013 at 8:44am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

prajushakkyRINKIPORTESonerMeyesjnpvirmaan84Remya77ladyterpKimkudosDesdemonaResh.....b2011Ritu-tuh1JuhiRockzJJESHkitty25-SamiR-shehjarSamsangeethaRaadhniDiya_DB-Ramya-Luminous_LinsSweetFifiAsh95aditi07farhana874-Ayeshi-UMDUvish.narenhateme2--BimBim--DilsayFatima_Q-Liebe-niruba-Crystal-Clear-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-.ProperPatola.westindianthalasita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Message for DABH makers n writers" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
The applause you are hearing is from me.  I very much enjoyed your post.  The writers are going for a shock value.  I think the story was good and Bhabo's behavior justified when Ankur's lie came out and Sandhya had to face left to face the wrath.  Once Bhabo forgave Sandhya and had a gala time in Singapore, there is no justification whatsoever for this avatar.  And the superwoman Sandhya can't learn household chores? And now this is a war between two women on household chores? I hope it gets better than the nonsense that is going on now.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeRitu-b2011Rajeshree53JuhiRockzRaadhnifarhana874UMDUvish.narenhateme2Juna04-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
It was an awesome post. Clap I am seriously fed up with the way Babho is behaving towards Sandhya. Ouch We have seen Babho's bad side but this is the worst.Angry How can someone treat her DIL like this just cause she had some dream that she wants to fulfill?Sleepy Why can't a girl dream? Aren't we humans too? Clap

Babho has crossed it this time. Dead She is the worst Censored MIL on TV. She only cares about her nose and her false ego. Wacko That is why she has terrorised her family members so much to the extent that they lie to her and behave like robots in front of her. Disapprove

What is wrong if Sandhya becomes a good DIL and good Police Officer. Sandhya is trying her best to adjust herself and she is doing what she can but instead of seeing her goodness she only knows how to critize her.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 23 January 2013 at 12:35pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011kitty25Rajeshree53RaadhniJuhiRockzfarhana874UMDUvish.narenJuna04.ProperPatola.-Amli-SAIBALROUTH

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you ladyterp  Yes there are so many ways for this story to go ahead and I really hope that the trust and faith we have in the writers is justifies in the upcoming track.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011Ritu-Rajeshree53SamsangeethaRaadhniJuhiRockzfarhana874vish.narenhateme2-Amli-SAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

It was an awesome post. Clap I am seriously fed up with the way Babho is behaving towards Sandhya. Ouch We have seen Babho's bad side but this is the worst.Angry How can someone treat her DIL like this just cause she had some dream that she wants to fulfill?Sleepy Why can't a girl dream? Aren't we humans too? Clap

Babho has crossed it this time. Dead She is the worst Censored MIL on TV. She only cares about her nose and her false ego. Wacko That is why she has terrorised her family members so much to the extent that they lie to her and behave like robots in front of her. Disapprove

What is wrong if Sandhya becomes a good DIL and good Police Officer. Sandhya is trying her best to adjust herself and she is doing what she can but instead of seeing her goodness she only knows how to critize her.

Ritu all that you have mentioned in your post is the exact reaction that the Show makers are looking for...  they want viewers to react strongly so that after prolonged torture for the innocent characters and viewers when they deliver what we were looking for all along they also get what they want that is the TRP

It is okay this being a daily show they need to follow some format so I do understand but so much negativity makes it loose the entertainment value 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-b2011tuh1JuhiRockzfarhana874vish.narenhateme2SAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Very nice appeal to the CVs. Hope they hear us. The tragedy is the more they show such things the more they go closer to reaching the top. Yesterday when the TRPS were released it was at the top. The story has been moving towards negativity for the past 3 months and this has only been reinforced with the starting of Mahabharat. None of the loose ends seem  to be coming close to getting tied up. The message they are sending across is basically that if you are good and respectful you have to pay dearly for that. Sandhya and Suraj blow hot and cold. Sandhya romances Bollywood style in Singapore and cringes on her husband touching her in India. Suraj gives considerable encouragement to Sandhya for studying and then withdraws support and leaves her in the lurch to face the flak. All others are consistent in their approach but they can show them changing to become positive. That growth in characters is not being shown. Ankur and Ankita have disappeared from the serial. Chotu whose presence brought us relief from the suffocating atmosphere has very little scenes these days.Overall the show has taken a disappointing turn and more then the CVs I find myself being irrational in watching it.

Edited by UMDU - 23 January 2013 at 5:56pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeKimkudosRitu-b2011Rajeshree53tuh1JuhiRockzSamsangeethaRaadhnifarhana874vish.narenhateme2Juna04niruba-Amli-SAIBALROUTHsita11

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Very nice appeal to the CVs. Hope they hear us. The tragedy is the more they show such things the more they go closer to reaching the top. Yesterday when the TRPS were released it was at the top. The story has been moving towards negativity for the past 3 months and this has only been reinforced with the starting of Mahabharat. None of the loose ends seem  to be coming close to getting tied up. The message they are sending across is basically that if you are good and respectful you have to pay dearly for that. Sandhya and Suraj blow hot and cold. Sandhya romances Bollywood style in Singapore and cringes on her husband touching her in India. Suraj gives considerable encouragement to Sandhya for studying and then withdraws support and leaves her in the lurch to face the flak. All others are consistent in their approach but they can show them changing to become positive. That growth in characters is not being shown. Ankur and Ankita have disappeared from the serial. Chotu whose presence brought us relief from the suffocating atmosphere has very little scenes these days.Overall the show has taken a disappointing turn and more then the CVs I find myself being irrational in watching it.

Totallly agree with you UMDU
I cannot watch the show anymore and today I tried to watch it but could not go on with all this negativity.  I can understand Meena staying the same but can they not show Mohit and Chavvi changing.  They are young educated and impressionable ppl.   When bhabasa was talking abt all that Sooraj has done for them I thought Mohit and Chavvi showed some remorse but was it my imagination???
@bold & underlined...  SurYa chemistry is very thanda for this exact reason.  We expect them to alteast behave like more than friends at this stage.  Can they not be comfortable holding hands or touching each other in intimate ways to express their love.  Even then they talk to each other it is so preachy and distant.
Thanks UMDU for your input really appreciate it.   Also thanks to all who have responded.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011Ritu-tuh1Rajeshree53JuhiRockzSamsangeethafarhana874UMDUvish.naren-Amli-SAIBALROUTH

Fatima_Q

IF-Sizzlerz

Fatima_Q

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Juna. Thumbs Up

I have enjoyed Bhabo as a character in the past.  But that was because she was honest, fair,.and logical for the most part.  Now it's just like what the...?  

I don't want to see her being turned into the typical villainous saas. Evil Smile

I guess TRPs rule a PH's decisions about which tracks to continue...but at the same time...I highly doubt the TRPs would suffer if the CVs let SurYa's relationship progress and focused on that for a change...I mean anything but the daily non-stop flowing of glycerin will do.

Please CVs...have mercy.

Edited by ummesulaiman - 23 January 2013 at 8:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeRitu-b2011tuh1Rajeshree53JuhiRockzfarhana874vish.narenhateme2Juna04-Liebe--Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top