Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
adol bhai...we may be away from here...but there is always RA FC..we will all be active there..and we will celebrate these moments for years..it is a bit unfair to carry on in this forum..because once the cameo will be over then we can not really discuss RA here na...we will end up getting banned for doing so...but we can discuss all those moment in RA FC for sure
adol thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishdabest

adol bhai...we may be away from here...but there is always RA FC..we will all be active there..and we will celebrate these moments for years..it is a bit unfair to carry on in this forum..because once the cameo will be over then we can not really discuss RA here na...we will end up getting banned for doing so...but we can discuss all those moment in RA FC for sure

whats the link of fc and yea we may be banned but ye bhe manzoor for rajeev aamna😆 waise tu i know no one will ban us because kon chahe ga ye activity khatam hu iss forum aur ab kuch bhe hu it will be wriiten in history books that rajeev became part of this show no matter what so discussing him wouldnt be a problem at all and i know each and evryone one even the admins love him so ban honay ka tu sawal he paida nai hota😆
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: adol

whats the link of fc and yea we may be banned but ye bhe manzoor for rajeev aamna😆 waise tu i know no one will ban us because kon chahe ga ye activity khatam hu iss forum aur ab kuch bhe hu it will be wriiten in history books that rajeev became part of this show no matter what so discussing him wouldnt be a problem at all and i know each and evryone one even the admins love him so ban honay ka tu sawal he paida nai hota😆

😆 bhai manzoor tho hai lekin yahan ke sab log bohat ache hain..they have been kind to us...isliye unka faida nahin uthana chahte..hum tho unko discuss karte kabhi nahin thakenge but the point is ke yahan pe mods thak jaenge..aur woh sab RA fans tho hain lekin mods bhi haina they have to do their job😆...aur no doubt rajeev is a big part of this show now...with just a cameo..this is definitely a history creating moment..par our RA have always created history, they are so brilliant together😳
adol thumbnail

😆 bhai manzoor tho hai lekin yahan ke sab log bohat ache hain..they have been kind to us...isliye unka faida nahin uthana chahte..hum tho unko discuss karte kabhi nahin thakenge but the point is ke yahan pe mods thak jaenge..aur woh sab RA fans tho hain lekin mods bhi haina they have to do their job😆...aur no doubt rajeev is a big part of this show now...with just a cameo..this is definitely a history creating moment..par our RA have always created history, they are so brilliant together😳

lol im actually enjoying that they are dragging rajeev exit from the show hence we are getting more time to disucss😆 

kashishdabest thumbnail
hahahaha true bhai and we have tomorrow to look forward to...did you check your fb? i sent you a request...add me so i can add u to the group
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kahin Toh Hoga, Sujal-Kashish. My First Love. It feels like i'm back to 2005 and watching the show. Rajeev and Aamna were first one who made me go crazy over a tv show. Today, in 2013 it is proved that fairy tales never ever ends.
adol thumbnail

hahahaha true bhai and we have tomorrow to look forward to...did you check your fb? i sent you a request...add me so i can add u to the group

yes i have accepted the request ,u can add me now to tha group  
adol thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abray

Kahin Toh Hoga, Sujal-Kashish. My First Love. It feels like i'm back to 2005 and watching the show. Rajeev and Aamna were first one who made me go crazy over a tv show. Today, in 2013 it is proved that fairy tales never ever ends.

each and everyword is true ,really emotional reunion of rajeev aamna and for all of us ,really it still seems a dream to me ,and hence proved legendary things cant be forgotten ,its just a glimpse of how wondeful those days were and life was at that time ,really my first love too were kashish sujal infact till eternity they will be ,they are the reason that i started believing in the beautiful blessing of life that is love