Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

adol

Goldie

adol

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
what a wonderful week it has been ,all the memories and emotions that were attached 8 years back when majority of us were teenagers or growing up ,there came these two people in our life who taught us what was love and gave us the meaning of love ,a lot of  people say they were theirs first love but i would say they were the reason that i actually started believing in loveEmbarrassed ,all those tears ,pain ,emotions that we used to have watching kth have all come back suddenly since this news broke out and this post is a tribute to the immense memories that rajeev aamna gave and thanking them that once again im lost in my childhood and teenage days ,thanks for me giving me those awesome time back even if its for not too long but that one glimpse is enough for me for my entire life 
it all of a sudden feels its 2005 and im in kth forum and not hjnh forum ,all the activity and life that used to bein kth forum is on this forum these days and i cant thank rajeev and aamna for my enitre lfe for giving me such gift Embarrassed,i have no words to say it feels like i have so much to say but still cant all i can say is its completely a dream come true and finally im living my dream of getting my childhood days back ,sujal and kashish and kth defines my childhood and my life and its one of those things which i will nevr ever forget for a sec ,i just have no words Cry
A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO THEM AND today im really missing all those members who used to be on kth forum ,it just feels like a time machine has struck which has taken us back to 2005 and suddenly i feel what a beautiful world and life it was Cry

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05DEE2803-Swetha-.SmokeySilence.riyakhanAizazneha fan1AamnaLover-BaRul-ParAz-MithuugeesMyAngelAbhayAbrayniksidfanMysticNights-SMay31-Siddhi_maanluvsgeetCatz.RangRasiya_Ms.Foxy.Angel_momorockzOliveWellingtonsunaina02kashishdabestNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "memories,goosebump hjnh turned into kth" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

momorockz

IF-Stunnerz

momorockz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
finally im living my dream of getting my childhood days back ,sujal and kashish and kth defines my childhood and my life and its one of those things which i will nevr ever forget for a sec ,i just have no words Cry

yup i remind my schools days where we have talk about sujal kashishTongue
after watching todays episode my mom said hey sujal kashish is backTongueTongueEmbarrassed

Edited by momorockz - 23 January 2013 at 12:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05-Swetha-adolMithuuniksidfanmaanluvsgeetNikki_Titli

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Ufff...wish they culd cum bac again...the magic is still so intact...they jus luk stunng togethet n their chemistry is enufff to raise those goosebumps again...the best Jodi eva...

Clap

Edited by gees - 23 January 2013 at 11:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05niksidfanNikki_Titli

adol

Goldie

adol

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
literally i couldnt control myself when wrting this post ,nostalgia at its peakCry seriously this will be the highlight of 2013 for sure ,2013 will always be special just like 2005 was 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfanmomorockz

niksidfan

IF-Rockerz

niksidfan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
aww...i had the same feeling seeing dem together again..though i  never  had the luck to enjoy RA in kth forum but got the sheer luck of living those momnets today for rajeev and the cvs..thnx to dem..got reminded of dose days..it was almost a decade and as u said i went back to my teenage days wen i used to be in scul and used to wish dat i wud get a guy like sujal sometime in the future... and the love and passion showed on the couple has  never been portrayed anywhere till now... for me i  have loved one or two couples aftre dem but deir place and memories   will always remain safe in my heart like no other ...  and today i again opened dat place to let in more memories which i m absorbing now...gosh...never thougtn it wud be true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adol

adol

Goldie

adol

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
yea these memories will also be remembered for lifetime,just imagine how would they rajeev and aamna mustbe feeling themselves performing all those act again after 8 years ,it must be a special moment for them too

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Cry adol bhaiyya..i cant express how beautifully you put this..sach mein purane din yaad aagaye..aur jahan thak kth forum ka sawaal hai tho i miss it so much its unbelievable..wahan ke sab log..kiran, barnali di, bhaskar bro, kinza, preeti, saara don, trupti di, zee, faru, shruti, mohsin bhaiiya and all of them that were there are all close to my  heart...we all grew up together..spent some beautiful moments together...aur humara kth forum tho IF ki jaan tha tab...woh din tho gaye hain aur bas yaadein rehgayi hain..lekin aaj jaise woh yaadein phirse taaza hogayi,..dil mein kya mehsoos horaha hai bayaan karna mushkil hai..bas aik kammi hai aur woh hai humare sabhi kth forum ke members ki..kaash hum yeh din milke celebrate karsakteCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adol

yea these memories will also be remembered for lifetime,just imagine how would they rajeev and aamna mustbe feeling themselves performing all those act again after 8 years ,it must be a special moment for them too

certainly..aur woh khushi aur jazbaat unki aankhon mein aur unke chehre par bhi thay..this was definitely the most beautiful gift they could give us..so thank u soo much to Rajeev Aamna and the makers of HJNH for giving us this precious gift

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-momorockz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.