Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

ShahRukhKhan:India's most powerful-Forbes(Updated) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 72

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I Just Wanted To Share The News With SRK Fans.I Had No Intention To "HURT" Anyone.
Hello Hi Bye Bye Sania Ji,BL Ji.Hug

I VANISH..

Edited by The_Dark_Knight - 23 January 2013 at 12:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniblue-iceswashbuckling-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ShahRukhKhan:India's most powerful-Forbes(Updated) (Page 8)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

give credit where due- SRK does not deserve this spot at the moment at least!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Teh_BatmanFrancoDeathstroke-Ranjha-Tony_StraK786

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Radhe-

Originally posted by Aishh.

Dude Sameer what is exactly your point?

What happen, a little while ago, American democracy examples were given, freedom of speech, freedom of laughter... here suddenly complain started coming in?? I haven't said anything 2 any member, so why getting so much frustrated that reporting it to mods? 

Topic is on SRK, so me discussing it Smile
When the hell did I complain?LOL Im as clam and normal as anybody!Big smile Frustrated? LOL For what?LOL
I reported what to MODs?Shocked

I know your discussing it but what are you trying to convey? It was a simple and straight question.
You need to chill seriously!LOL

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

I Just Wanted To Share The News With SRK Fans.I Had Not Intention To "HURT" Anyone.

I VANISH..

U haven't hurt anyone, certainly not me... TOPIC is for discussion only, me doing it according to rules only...

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

I reported what to MODs?Shocked

I know your discussing it but what are you trying to convey? It was a simple and straight question.
You need to chill seriously!LOL

Than what for u were calling Maddy?

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

I Just Wanted To Share The News With SRK Fans.I Had No Intention To "HURT" Anyone.

I VANISH..

why are u going? Don't go

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Captain_Philips

Heisenberg.

Goldie

Heisenberg.

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I was all hyped up about this than I read this is a an Indian magazine . Of course he will be on cover of Indian magazine . I thought he'd be on USA Forbes . I'm shocked no actors have been on Indian Forbes . I think Atleast 2 Hollywood stars are on the cover every year . I thought by now Aamir Salman Bachchan or Hrithik and Srk would've all been on

This is very underwhelming an Indian on the cover of a Indian magazine . It's like when Aamir claimed he was gonna be on cover of time magazine . Then I heard oh it's India's time magazine

Neither Aamir, Salman or SRK are international stars, they are hugely popular at home and amongst the South Asian diaspora worldwide, but to most of the world, they are largely unknown.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amiableamyTeh_Batmansunflower52Deathstroke

atominis

IF-Rockerz

atominis

Some years ago SRK was also on the board of a leading airways.

I sometimes think he talks less about his business ventures. Biz magazines keep throwing tidbits and that's when you realise he is not only into movies.

He is soon going to make some amusement park also.

He uses money and fame from movies to invest in biz ventures.

A business journo had once remarked in Open magazine that SRK has mind of a baaniya. He finds ways to do business and make money anywhere!

He's pretty powerful with all his connections everywhere, helluva lot of property both in India and foreign countries.

I am not his fan at all but from whatever I've read about him, he's into lot more than just movies. Maybe this is why many in media and industry still do chamchagiri around him.

Globally he keeps getting Civilian honours from different foreign governments every year. He's forged good connections abroad also. You should notice how he calls leading international journalists by their first names as if they were his langotia yaars!

All those fellowships from Yale or conferences on him in European universities aren't for nothing. He's cleverly expanded his reach everywhere.

He's not what he seems at surface level. Crazily ambitious guy!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous39Mehar23pria4everkhoslakadhoklaanitaraniSandCastle.oblivious.chocolover89....Poojie....blue-iceHotMessswashbucklingSilentSilver

Post Reply New Post

Go to top