•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The only place Manoj looked satisfied. I actually wanted to taste the desert everyone seems to like it alot ðŸ˜† I really don't like nigar she's still a B.I.T.C.H IMO.
I love your dp pic. Sanaya looks cute and mischievous. Andy was a very good host. His cuisine was interesting and I like how he brought a fun ambiance (atmosphere) to the dinner. 
Yes he was a decent and good host
Yepp,His performance was fabulous,guests were speechless..best host till the date 😊 Edited by Lailakadexter - 11 years ago
He turned out to be the surprise package for me. I have absolutely no idea who he is and wasn't expecting a whole lot from him but he actually did really well. The fact that he prepared a separate meal for Manoj was really sweet but is it allowed in the rules? When Ragini served mushroom tarts the voiceover said that menu changes were not allowed. Not that I expect our Sanz would have made dal roti for Manoj but she would have probably made something and received a better score from him had she known that he couldn't eat either of the meals she prepared.
Andy obviously put a lot of thought into his dinner party and it was executed very well.
I think so far, Andy has done the best job. His guests looked very relaxed and happy throughout, despite some minor flaws here and there. It was a very enjoyable and sweet episode. I felt bad for Manoj seeing that mushroom was served again, but Andy was a real sweetheart to prepare an entire separate meal for him. Like someone said, it's the first time Manoj actually got to eat something.

The food also looked delicious too. I'm not surprised at all that Andy received such high scores, I had a feeling he would score well throughout the entire episode. 
Andy's food was good.Everyone liked his welcome drink they had 2 glasses and sanaya 3.Desert too all liked.Most important is he made manojji happy by serving dhal,roti ,sabji and rice.He got good marks  too.
Andy was a real good host..! As a fact his Banofee was appreciated n liked by everyone..! ðŸ˜Š
Agree... Andy was very good host..

He was well prepared.. and he was successful in pleasing almost everyone.. 😊

He selected theme.. accomodated Kukurmutta hater too.. 😉😆😆

all in all.. a Good host.. He deserved good points.. 😃