rasyafan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by geetika22

Originally posted by RashamiFan

What I want after yesterday's episode was...Ichcha, Tappu, Meethi, Mukta n Yuvi under the same roof with Ichki n taps sharin their frndship scenesBig smileBig smile, yuthi - cute siblings scenes Tongue...n yukta's romance scenes Embarrassed...but CVSAngryAngry

nish..how can tappu ichcha live under same roof..dear...i dont like that meethi calling r tappu..ma..n rathore is not veers brother...that both will live in bundela house..tappu rathore remarriage shud be shown..n rasya family scenes... rash ke sath nainsafi hui hai...the producer duo..gave double role to td not rash.were as rash is a better actress..n brought much more laurels.to the show...these producer duo.. will rot in hell...wish we cud give a tight slap on the producers face..Angry

it would have been nice to see double role of all four of them just imagineLOL

Rashmi as Tapu and Mukta

Tina as Ichchha and Meethi

Nandhish as Veer and Yuvraj

Gaurav as Rathore and His own son

wow mazaa aa jata

we would have got to see all our four actors so much in every episode
it wold have been number one serail with all the trps at the top ROFL

Agr aisa hta to sch m maza a jata yuvi nd mukta k through hme nandami as coupl mil jata aur nandina as siblngs   LOL

OMG that would have been so much fun yaar

sub kush ho jate this way yaar nandami finally would have made many peole so happyLOLROFL

wohi toh producers had a wonderful chance to bring nandami as lovers onscreen...wat we missed in the first part...we cud have got in the second part...nandami also wanted to pair together...uttaran wud have rocked...

but but..its uttaran n producers dont like r nandami...together...otherwise they wud have done in first part only...they very well knew veer tapasya n nandami had huge lot of fans..wen they gave double role to td why did they not give it to rds n nandish...just coz der not bengali n not their relative...fr 3 yrs..they pampered their adopted daughter...n now getting bashed frm her onlyLOL

cvs deserve all the bashing they can get for treating such fine actors the way they have Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22...Scarlet...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New iccha (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by geetika22

Originally posted by RashamiFan

What I want after yesterday's episode was...Ichcha, Tappu, Meethi, Mukta n Yuvi under the same roof with Ichki n taps sharin their frndship scenesBig smileBig smile, yuthi - cute siblings scenes Tongue...n yukta's romance scenes Embarrassed...but CVSAngryAngry

nish..how can tappu ichcha live under same roof..dear...i dont like that meethi calling r tappu..ma..n rathore is not veers brother...that both will live in bundela house..tappu rathore remarriage shud be shown..n rasya family scenes... rash ke sath nainsafi hui hai...the producer duo..gave double role to td not rash.were as rash is a better actress..n brought much more laurels.to the show...these producer duo.. will rot in hell...wish we cud give a tight slap on the producers face..Angry

it would have been nice to see double role of all four of them just imagineLOL

Rashmi as Tapu and Mukta

Tina as Ichchha and Meethi

Nandhish as Veer and Yuvraj

Gaurav as Rathore and His own son

wow mazaa aa jata

we would have got to see all our four actors so much in every episode
it wold have been number one serail with all the trps at the top ROFL

Agr aisa hta to sch m maza a jata yuvi nd mukta k through hme nandami as coupl mil jata aur nandina as siblngs   LOL

OMG that would have been so much fun yaar

sub kush ho jate this way yaar nandami finally would have made many peole so happyLOLROFL

Ya dear i wud hv luvd dat my nandami wud b bck onscrn as coupl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Scarlet...

loveyounandami

loveyounandami

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
whoa..; guys whatever U say Iccha looks old ..our tappu looks young ..after leap..! Rashami rockzzzClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22...Scarlet...

loveyounandami

loveyounandami

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oldveechafan

yea i loved ths look of icha...it's Realli Awsome .

What a joke..ha ha ha ..iccha looks young it seems .rofl lmao.. Joke of the year she looks like 50 year old grandmother..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22

Shriya06

Goldie

Shriya06

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveyounandami

What a joke..ha ha ha ..iccha looks young it seems .rofl lmao.. Joke of the year she looks like 50 year old grandmother..lol

O really?? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by Shriya06 - 27 January 2013 at 7:47am

-Ashvi-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashvi-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i dont like her new hairstyle!!

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveyounandami

but  u forgot she has a double roleLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top