Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Susheta

IF-Dazzler

Susheta

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
                                                     --Written Update 23/01/2013--

Episode starts with both Mohan and Nanhi on the same road. They cross paths but don't see each other .Stern SmileThe new guys entry(Beera). He is shown on a bike. He crashes onto Nanhi. Nanhi has her face covered with a scarf. First nanhi falls and then the guy.Mohan sees them and stops, he wants to intervene but nanhi already starts off shoting at the guy.The guy does not respond and nanhi keeps on screaming. Mohan smiles seeing that.ROFLThumbs UpSeeing this Mohan is about to leave. He sees the fallen bike and keeps it properly. Nanhi spots someone doing that and calls Mohan but Mohan does not see back and waves and leaves. Stern Smile

Meanwhile that guy calls someone (Daddu). Daddu asks beera whether the LCD TV that he was carrying is ok.Beera exclaims that daddu please sometimes ask about me also.LOL He responds saying that you are my grandson but relationships will not come in my way of politics. Ermm
I can't afford to lose the elections.If i don't win how will you become the youth party's leader? He says some person is waiting to recieve the  LCD. Now it is broken. What will we do???You are not fit for any work. You go home and have malai!! ...LOLLOL Beera exclaims only if I get that black cat(Nanhi) ..ROFL. then he exclaims.. How will I ever meet her!!I dont even have her number!!!LOL

At Awaz India's office Mohan and Anu are discussing about that Raghu case. Anu says it was my reporter who took that interview.Mohan expresses his desire to meet that reporter(Nanhi). Anu says that the reporter has left for the day.She says Mohan that I made her permanent today so she must be celebrating at her home.Party Anu says him that I can show you the video that my reporter shot. Mohan sees the video carefully. However in that video nanhi's face is not visisble Stern Smile and then watching it carefully he says that this is a lie. The child getting kidnapped.His dad is lying. Anu asks the reason why he feels so. Mohan says so much of sweat(regarding the child's dad) in winter ... does not seem right.Clap

Mohan leaves the office and is on route when his cab driver asks him whether he should take the short route which goes through the Juna Mohalla.Mohan gets nostalgic!!!.CryBroken Heart. He has tears in his eyes as he recalls the old days. A flashback is shown where they show Megha buying vegetables and Mohan teases her!! ... Heart

Back to reality.Megha comes out of the vyas homeShocked! Mohan puts his head down and asks the driver to take a reverse.Shocked Again Mohan and Megha have a hit and miss momentConfused.Mohan goes to search for that child. He goes at his place and finds their home locked.Mohan comes out and asks a shopkeeper where they are.That shopkeeper says that they left selling off all their belongings. No one knows why. Mohan shocked. Shockedepisode ends.

PRECAP: Mohan talks to rimjhim via video call asking her for advice. She advices him to follow his herat. Mohan says ohhk then ask dude(Guru) to pack all their stuff and come. Rimjhim says where are we going out for a holiday?? Mohan says no
we are moving to Indore. Meanwhile Nanhi says to Megha he told he will return he said with Addu but he never came back, Mohan Bhatnagar dont ypou ever come back Otherwise I don't know what I will do!!

Edited by Susheta - 23 January 2013 at 10:19pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

swarajgireshachJaiprishiny3skapu80naniChiggyWiggymiss_patel5Joshana458ekomasrgattufire.vs.iceMaazzAnusuyaYadav-Swetha-Rani48shelly_nairbipsrsk16prachuryaMR21Leesanmeghan27_saumya_pc_palsprincy48Hamlet53Fallen Angel-Fari-_Bidzie_OnlyHope-RadhaMohan-Serviana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU -23/01/13" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing WU

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for a great wu

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

thanks Sush for the WU Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Susheta

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sush for WU Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Susheta

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@ Mohan and HIS replica: No comments on the new entry for now, but yes, I loved how Nanhi was blasting at him from left, right and center, and the cutest part in it was Mohan standing behind and smiling at her attitude, perhaps remembering his own self 12 years back. Can't wait to see his reaction the moment he'll learn that this replica of him is actually HIS Nanhi. 

@ Mohan Bhatnagar as CRIME REPORTER: Droolicious, totally killing and haaaye <3 Loved how he instantly pointed out Raghu's father's weird behavior and that he was lying. After all, crime journo was not just his profession but his life. It's in his blood, so 12 years break off isn't a big deal. ;)

@ Mohan's nostalgic moment and MM flashback: Sigh worthy...drool worthy...haaaye worthy! <3 The verses are so beautiful and serene, and Kunal's voice was like the cherry on the top, so soothing. Got goosebumps! Best part in the episode <3 MM flashback was adorable as usual, totally MMish. Couldn't stop smiling. <3

@ Megha feeling Mohan's presence: Oh yes, she is gussa on him. I know, but she can't help but be connected with him through heart. <3 I can feel her longing, and I really do. 

@ the precap: All of us knew very well that Nanhi's hate is more of a pretense to hide her longing for Spiderman, and NOW, it is even more clear for me. She do misses him, and expects him to be by her side, or else why would she remember him and express her sadness, or rather than a sort of insecurity that someone else has brought his son back, but he, after promising to be back with Addu, didn't come back? Mohan's not coming back has broken her inwardly. Her heart is full of anger, pain and longing, which are hidden somewhere behind the fake mask of hatred. It was so obvious that her anger is more of Mohan's not coming back. Same goes for Megha as well, I'm sure, since she was teary. 

@ Mohan back in Indore: He was searching for one clue that would lead him to Addu, and finally he got it, but sadly after 12 years. So he's back as Crime Reporter to find out HIS son. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swarajgir-Swetha-Sushetaprachurya

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Susheta for the WU...much appreciated Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Susheta

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the WU!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.