Thendral

Thendral Wednesday Update - 23/01/2013 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks shammy and baghi darlings for the wonderful update!

Mr.prabha - ur so called mom , supposedly T mom too... Ofc for her , her dad is important than ur mom... Mister , u mom abandoned her at 2 years for her own better life and selfish reasons! Ofc MM hated T and padma too but didnt chase her out of the house or never said she is not his daughter.. He accepted her as his dter though he hated her.. And mohan and pavithra, when realized T's nature they even went to fight for T unlike ur mom who wanted to see T dead!
Shyamala was bang on with points and anand few points made episode a remarkable one! Shyamala, just adorable!
When I was wondering Why TT is not given importance in the scenario, they were used up to give advise privately at their place wAs a good thinking!
I hope M and K are doing alright ! And ithuku kodaikanal pogamale irunthurukalam! Better for everyone!
Hope nothing happens to M and K ! And padma dance uff.. Already scared! I wonder if padma will use the chance again to turn M against TT saying they supported only Prabha but not him. Of all like i said both M and K are gg to fight with T on who is important for her! One side kalyani and deepa other side! Lol either sides GW to spoil anything and everything and even if they dont prabha will take up that with suchi's great advice Dead ...
Angry Angry Angry

Edited by shubba - 23 January 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuTTfanNixkieShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wednesday Update - 23/01/2013 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jinju

jinju

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Shyamala was bang on with points and anand few points made episode a remarkable one! Shyamala, just adorable!
When I was wondering Why TT is not given importance in the scenario, they were used up to give advise privately at their place wAs a good thinking!

Yes. I actually loved Shyamala being given importance in this particular episode and Anand's advise was not annoying for once. :)) I personally like to see all characters being given equal importance and adequate scope instead of hero and heroine always taking the center stage unlike the other prime slot 9:30 serial in SUN TV. ;) It is one of the best things I like about Thendral.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiTTfanShemmo

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I think Prabha needs psychiatric help. I think the director will come to that. Among all this drama he created they also showed Prabha was the only person who said they should get down from the van and try to help the accident victims. But then he went back to his irrational behavior. All this behavior is due to depression I think.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuTTfanNixkieShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely updates.

Shymala and Anand were cool and on point.  But I also liked how Tulasi and Tamil talked to just Prabha with Deepa alone at their house.

Omg I cannot stand this Prabha anymore he is going out of hand at times. 

Poor M/K it's sad to see that the van went right past them.  Padma's rant coming soon!

It's too bad that the trip ended this way.  I was hoping for something but something else happened. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfanNixkieShemmo

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nixkie

More than anything i am scared of Padma & GW

Shocked that's my chair tanu girl .. give me back Cry

Thanks shammu and bhagi for the updates Hug I have got no comments left for this praba
. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuTTfanNixkieShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shemmo

I have one question:

Intha ranagalathula epdi antha driver nimmathiya drive panraru? Prabha oda speech kettu oru slap kudukanum nu thoni irukaatha? ShockedConfused

shamz unnodu question reminds me of "Daddy ennaku oru doubt"--ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top