Uttaran

angry w/ichaa today

newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i was sooo angry with ichaa when i saw her call veer to do pranam to mai...what was the need? after so many years of injustice, she just stupidly forgived mai?? immediately i turned my computer off and stopped watching ahead!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: newkq

i was sooo angry with ichaa when i saw her call veer to do pranam to mai...what was the need? after so many years of injustice, she just stupidly forgived mai?? immediately i turned my computer off and stopped watching ahead!

Same thing happened with me too..But loved Meethi's reaction to Mai..
--Ishani-- thumbnail
hopeless cvs..they think showing a weak,all forgiving lead like this will keep the viewers hooked..not anymore. if no strong ichcha then no viewership or better no trps..then maybe the cvs will learn.
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ichcha is the goddess of forgivness na.but only its applicable on mai,nani etc etc.
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but meethi gave a tit for tat reply to mai for her evil. so i was satisfied. i want veecha's children to hate mai only then will mai truly suffer.
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣 i knew this mahanta ki devi wud do exactly this  🤣
🤣🤣🤣

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

but meethi gave a tit for tat reply to mai for her evil. so i was satisfied. i want veecha's children to hate mai only then will mai truly suffer.

yeah.is mai ki akkal sirf meethi and especially yuvi hi thikane la sakte hai.plz get yuvi back,cvs.
Shriya06 thumbnail
I expected only this from Icha..But meethi's reply was a surprise..
Expo1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Right. Even I expected that Ichcha would do such things only  but atleast now she  should change her habit to get some respect in Bzoo.  Why does she  always allows her to be treated as doormat? Edited by Expo1 - 11 years ago
...Scarlet... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know Ichcha will be like mahaan...but Meethi was a surprise...nowadys love meethi a lot than ichcha