Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

WELCOME BACK

RAJEEV aka SUJAL

Helloo RA-ians.. I am Nikhila aka Nikki.. This is my FIRST TOPIC in this forum and maybe my last too in this forum...LOLWink...

THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE MOMENT for every RA fan out here...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... But this is JUST NOT RA reunion..its also a SMALL COMEBACK OF RAJEEV KHANDELWAL too to daily show-evn if thts for two epis...SillySillySilly,,,,

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL-One of the ALL TIME BESTEST ACTORS tellywood have ever seen..Star
StarStar... He wilb the "FIRST LOVE" for many ppl(read RA fans)out here..WinkWinkWink... He have ruled our hearts with his shows in the past n ruling our hearts with films in the present... But for many of us he will be LOVED THE MOST as our BELOVED SUJAL GAREWAL evn aftr soo many years of KTH end..StarStarStarStar,...

Jabse news ws out Rajeev will come in HJNH for an epi or two,v all were dyin to c those epis coz after ages v were gonna c him in a daily show and tht too with tht heroine(Aamna)-with whom he created the ONE OF THE LEGENDARY LOVE STORY of Sujal & Kashish in tellywood 8 years back...StarStarStar...Today finally tht epi came and when Anirudh introduced Rajeev as SURPRISE for Muskan... it maybe a surprise for Muskan,bt for all of us-it ws out n out BEAUTIFUL DREAM COME TRUE moments...

And there he came...his magical voice,his charismatic smile,his dreamy wink...THE TIME STOOD STILL... And i cud c only SUJAL in him that time...Woh Sujal - Kashish's Sujal...hum sabka pyara Sujal-who ruled our hearts 8 years back & still ruling...Silly
SillySillySillySilly...Rajeev-u r STILL THE SAME as Sujal for us...StarStarStar

Donno when we will get to c Rajeev again in daily shows...Donno when we will get to c Rajeev-Aamna together...the only thing v knw is... our SUJAL is BACK TONITE FOR HIS KASHISH... And they gonna take us to the SAME OLD MAGICAL LAND OF SUJAL-KASHISH for these lifelong cherishable few moments today and tomorrow...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..

I wsnt in IF when KTH ws on air...bt i hv deeply madly loved Sujal & Sujal-Kashish & RA...After joining IF,i hv made soo many topics on my favs frm diff shows in diff forums...But i alwz MISSED makin topic on Sujal,Sujal-Kashish...But wht a chamatkaar...And truly this is an unbelivable dream come true moment for to make topic on 2nd most fav char frm tellywood-Sujal and to one of my fav actors-Rajeev...StarStarStar..

I donno if my lines hv made ny sense...i am just too too lost in Sujal/Rajeev...and i jst knew i HAVE to make a topic dedicated to my 1st love frm tellywood...Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05kainat_suchdev.SmokeySilence.Anam AliAmor.-Swetha-riyakhan..PlayfulKiss..DexterRocksAamnaLoverJoyee_90neha fan1golu_1677umang-e-rajeev1sanghamitraAmbibambydrmahaDantaDeepa-Insight-Maha149prc_fan1Mysterygirl_merajeevkiijanneuphoricraj_ms_nashageesananya2000preethisniksidfanMyAngelAbhaygal.angel-GayathriK--DEvil_Heart-Fahadkrazywish_Ms.Foxy.Angel_Catz.RangRasiyaMyInspirationzlavalinaMalikaAyesha066maanluvsgeetshafy_MN.Perk.sizzysehrishFallen Angelangelic shazitsAishSiddhi_-SMay31-Delena-cious--Sanchu--nidu_dsenaOliveWellingtonspvdkashishdabest-Ocean.eyes-Sunshine Girlcharmee_sammyTrouble.-wintergreen-momorockz.SalmanDeewani..shinchan.BabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And D TIME STOOD STILL-WELCOME BACK Rajeev[SUJAL]" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niksidfan

IF-Rockerz

niksidfan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
awww... nikki Hug..u have spoke ur heart out  and believe me i have got the same feeling...
in fact all RAians ...Wink...
loved  the momnet..specially the wink and aamna reaction..it was like she was lost and forgot to give any explanation..just lost i the surprise and shock...gosh...the main epi is coming tomorrow..hopefully,,,it wud be the best..why hopefully? it wud surely be the bestest

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MKyarariyakhanJoyee_90rajeevkiijannitsAishmomorockzNikki_Titli

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
thanx for this amazing postEmbarrassed

I really wish rajeev and aamna hmain phir bohat jald ek sath dakhny ko mileySmile

BESTEST
Blushing , SIZZLINGBlushing .PASSIONATEBlushing COUPLE EVERBlushing

RAJEEVHeart  & AAMNAHeart

Edited by riyakhan - 24 January 2013 at 12:14am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-drmahaJoyee_90ananya2000rajeevkiijannitsAish-SMay31-momorockzNikki_Titli

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
PartyWelcome Back Rajeev urf RKParty

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05-Swetha-drmahaMaha149geesananya2000rajeevkiijann-SMay31-OliveWellingtonmomorockzNikki_Titli

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
OMG wat an amazing post nikki Heart will b back ...luv ya 4 dis

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanrajeevkiijannmomorockzNikki_Titli

DexterRocks

Goldie

DexterRocks

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i swear the post is great.
i really hope tomorow's episode is RKlicious.Blushing
god, the style, the atitude with which he came down the stairs, everything was sizzling.Blushing
And to add up, why does he look so friging hot.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OliveWellingtonmomorockzNikki_Titli

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I'l be back after watching epi...

--Edited--
Nikki You too a Sujal Kashish Fan.. N especially a RK fan.. *high Five*
OMG today i was lost in the dreamland.. I too wasn't here when KTH aired..
But today i got a chance to make a topic on them And couldn't miss it.. I just Used to love that show and Was crazy about it.. I feel so happy After watching them together Back on screen.. Maybe just for a few seconds.. But for all KTH fans it is a dream come true truly!!! Very few fans get sucha  rare opportunity.. And we are one of them!!!!Dancing

Welcome Back To My first Tellywood Crush.. And the only actor I currently like In BW.. Coz of his back to back films with Such good concepts.. Rajeev I love you!!!Hug

Edited by Ayesha066 - 23 January 2013 at 11:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfan-SMay31-OliveWellingtonmomorockzNikki_Titli

momorockz

IF-Stunnerz

momorockz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
trp k liye hame kal ka b wait krna pare ga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.