Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Mirchi Mohan Tadka:Episode Discussion Thread 24/1

-Fari- IF-Sizzlerz
-Fari-
-Fari-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

TB Articles to comment on 

Edited by Fari- - 24 January 2013 at 3:37am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurikunaladictedsakhisangniknrajiprachuryakreshamLeesanMoner_RadioBharti_kshivangi838meghan27chweetuNeelimaSJadoremevirgoSenpoo_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan---mancityfan--

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Mohan in front of the computer video chatting with Guru and RM. Guru tells Mohan that RM is mad at him. Mohan says I have not had food till now. RM scolds him and Mohan picks up his plate and starts eating. RM asks Mohan why he did not take her with him and why didn't he inform me before going? Mohan says I had urgent work. Mohan tells RM that he is unable to take a decision.   Rimjhim tells Mohan that when you are confused listen to your heart over her head. Mohan says you are right. He asks RM to ask Guru to pack her clothes. RM asks if they are going on a holiday? Mohan says yes on a big holiday to Indore. Guru looks on worried.

Nanhi look at the interview footage and crying. Megha comes there and Nanhi tries to hide her tears. Nanhi says it was her assignment recording. Megha tells Nanhi not to eat halwa while crying or it will taste sour. Nanhi hugs her and starts crying. Nanhi says that his mother got her son back. She says where is our Addu?  When will we get him back? Megha says it was their fate and in our fate there is only pain. Nanhi says and anger. Nanhi says that boy's father got his son back. And that man (Mohan) made a promise and never returned. FB of Mohan's promise to Megha.

Mohan trying to make RM and Guru to agree to come to Indore. RM asks Guru what problem he has with Indore? Guru says all selfish people live there who don't even bother to check on people for years.

Megha tries to pacify Nanhi and tells her that she will bring food.  Nanhi says don't ever come in front of me Mohan Bhatnagar or I don't know what I will do.

Mohan still talking to RM & Guru. RM trying to get more information from Guru. Guru says the Vaastu of that place sucks.  RM asks why Indore? Mohan says he has to stay here as he has important work here. RM says but her life is in Bhopal. Mohan wonders how to make her agree. He says there is something Indore which is not in Bhopal too, a kathak teacher. RM happy and asks Mohan about the teacher. RM says find the teacher and she disconnects the call. Mohan wonders where he'll find the teacher.

Tanu asks Nanhi how he finds Aarti? Jiji comes and question them. Tanu wonders how to find out how if Aarti like him or not? Jiji says you are asking Nanhi who knows nothing about love. Megha advices Tanu to settle down before marriage. Renu comes taunting Megha and Nanhi about money. Jiji scolds Renu and says Megha & Nanhi are our responsibility. Renu says she is not my responsibility. Renu asks Megha why she cannot get a job instead of becoming a burden. Nanhi moves a mosquito coil near Renu's hand  and her hand gets burned. Megha tells Jiji that she should find some work.

Mohan calls Anu and talks about finding a kathak teacher and a place which has a big lawn if she wants him to join Awaz India. Anu super excited hearing that.Simultaneously  Nanhi talking to someone on the phone repeating the same things that Mohan was telling Anu about the house. She disconnects the call and wonders what else she has to do.

Next day morning Nanhi is reading newspaper and Megha comes with the aarti. Nanhi says a joke like shayari for Megha's hair and Megha tries to chance her around the hall. Tanu comes out dressed up funny and Nanhi asks him not to go out. Nanhi maaros a thumka to Tanu who in turn dashes into Renu LOL Renu scolds them. Tanu tells Nanhi that he going on a date with aarti. Tanu asks Nanhi about dating. Jiji says what will she say when she has never been on a date. Jiji tells him to arrive on time, take flowers and not to say I Love You.

Anu talking to Mohan in Awaz Times office and asks him why he took up the offer? Mohan says is my joining important or the reason of joining? Anu says she has almost found a house for him and the search for a dance teacher is on as well. She says my best reporter is on this job. Mohan stops and asks her why she put her best reporter on this job? Anu says we are like a family here and this is not a military regime.

Nanhi and Megha in an auto. Megha gets down at a police station and she says she will walk to school as its nearby. Nanhi talks to the camcorder again saying how her mother goes to the station every other day to find out about Addu. She says and there is  that man who doesn't even care how many lives are scattered because of him.

Anu asks  Mohan to sign the employment papers as he has such good employment terms. Mohan says he is going to work on an exclusive story which will make the reputation of her channel. Anu asks him he is talking about the upcoming elections where Dada ji like people are going to contest. Mohan says absolutely not. . Mohan says he going to  work on an exclusive story and he wants no intereference from anyone on the content. He says he wants someone to work as freelance and he will handpick that person. He says he wants unlimited finance. Anu agrees for it. Anu and Mohan shake hands.

Precap: Anu tells Nanhi that the room of the new Editor-In-Chief needs to be decorated and he doesn't like flashy stuff. Nanhi in a cabin(Mohan's I guess) and she thinks to herself that one day she too will have a cabin like this. She sits on the chair when RM comes and asks her to get up. Nanhi asks RM if this is her father's chair RM says yes. Nanhi says then this is my mother's chair. Both start arguing and Mohan is shown walking towards the room.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 24 January 2013 at 9:28am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVblmadhuriPravesh.Psakhisangniknrajiprachurya-Khush-Bharti_kshivangi838meghan27Moner_RadioSenpoo-Fari--RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Guru--Indore Ke Log Bohut Matlabi hai.ROFL

Guru--Indore Ka Vastu Thik nahi hai.ROFL

Mohan- Soch Soch Ke Dimag Ekdum noddles ban gaya haiROFL.. then rim said aap ke baalo ka.LOL

RimJhim-- Paapu Jab Dimag Kaam Na Kare tab dil se decide karna chahiye..wo hi sab se aacha aur best decision hota hai.Thumbs Up

Mohan--Itni Chutki si hai to Aaisa bol rahi hai..Badi hoke to nacha degi.LOL

Navika--pata nahi konsa PIECE hamare channel main editor ban ke aane waala hai.ROFL

Navika To Megha--Zulfe Hai yeh tumhari Reshmi Andhera..ho jaav ganzi kar do sawera.ROFL

Tanu--Maa Ne suna to Date Ka EXPIRY Date bana degi.
LOL

LOL

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 24 January 2013 at 2:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kunaladictedsakhisangniBharti_kSenpooSunna_Deewani

kresham IF-Rockerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Awesome MindBlowing Fantastic episode...i m loving it...ummmaaahhh

RJ-Mohan convo out of the world...Smile

Nanhi-Megha convo it was good...Cry

Family Convo fantastic...finally entered...Clap

The Mohan Bhatnagar as Chief Editor with his smart reporting skills...and new attitude haa...Day Dreaming

Mohan-Anu convo truly professional...

Guru will change with time ...Indore ki hawa lagte hi...Tongue

Totally NBTish episodeWink

Ab aayega asli mazaa...RJ Navika ki band bajaayegi pehle...LOL

Waiting for 2mrw's episode

Edited by kresham - 24 January 2013 at 9:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kunaladictedprachuryaBharti_kmeghan27Moner_Radio

-Fari- IF-Sizzlerz
-Fari-
-Fari-

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini4monuLekzBharti_k-RadhaMohan-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
It is official now, I don't like Jayashree! I really cannot understand or hear when she delivers her dialogues. Maybe I am partially deaf or something but I feel she is far from coherent. I know and understand her anger and hatred towards Mohan but it is a little tiresome watching her repeat the same lines over and over again. Maybe it is time for CV's to give her some new lines to speak.

I liked the Nanhi-Megha mazak wala scene. It was well shot. Cute! Loved the Mohan-RM scene too. Looks like Nanhi is going to meet Megha soon. I am sure they are going to get on like a house on fire. Then it would just be a matter of time before RM's father meets RM's kathak teacher.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 24 January 2013 at 9:33am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVPravesh.Psakhisangniprachurya-Khush-Moner_RadioBharti_k-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_

Pravesh.P Goldie
Pravesh.P
Pravesh.P

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
So it seems as Nanhi may misunderstand mohan Confused
poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hello frnds

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index