0-10
10-20
20-30
30-40
40-50
50-60
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
ok this is a very serious thread and i m not being sarcastic here at all. the poll is about how many words does suraj speak in one whole week episode(mind you it is word and not sentence).
ok at the beginning of this show i was promised that the show is about a couple story(atleast that what promos showed)but knowing indian television very well i never believed so but i expected atleast i expected a 30:70 screen time,but the show turned out same where main lead heroes are nothing but showpiece with 10%screen time maximum. ok in tracks like terrorism where there was no need of suraj we can understand but this track needed suraj to speak but the makers are not so interested.so my suggestion for them why not change the genre of show ad make it saas bahu drama from lovestory so that audience xlcan also be relaxed and just focus on anas eyes,and can keep a picture by bedside so that talk to the picture while watching saas bahu drama.
anas can express throufh eyes so will you make him mute in the show.my answer is 40 words maximum. i have given the option of 60 words just to keep heart of anas fans that includes me.
for this week...I'll rate 0, because all his dialogues were not convincing  so I cant consider those words as dialogues...

rp, in the terrorism track suraj just went missing for two or three episodes, after that he came back with a bang and did some action packed scenes and even though there was no suraj, the episodes were intriguing, not depressing like the current ones!!!

still hoping that he will say something useful tomorrow 😉

Meenakshi seems to have a lot of screen time, so much more than Suraj and Sandhya.  And all her latka jatka is getting annoying. You would think she is the lead character.  As for Suraj the less said the better.
chalo, i m not the only one frustated with this.
@niruba: it not that we have not seen regressive track like this,but in those tracks atleast suraj stood up against maybe silently but he stood ,and that why we loved this show but in this track both of them are just bowing before everything wrong which is not acceptable.and its will be better for them if they show suraj speaking something, if viewers make you king they can also throw you in garbage.
and i feel bad for anas, sych a sheer waste of talent. they are soon turning into another sp show where hero has nothing to do.
@ weight_obsessed: well you feel meena is the lead ifeel bhabho is the lead. too much glorification of negativity just for the sake of trps.these cvs are sick, really need to be sent to rural india to know exact condition. sitting in a.c room and showing everything rubbish is very easy
I have already criticised Suraj in many threads. I chose the second option.
1. His support to his wife and then withdrawal of support irks me to no end. Leaving her alone to face the flak is definitely not my idea of support. He did protest when Preeti told Bhabo some home truths. If he can't see his mother being insulted and speaks up why not for your wife. Is her self respect less then that of the mother. 

2.Sandhya aspires to be an IPS officer. She can't defend herself what can we hope for the country. If they say it is out of respect that she keeps quiet then tomorrow if a senior officer who is older to her asks her to be corrupt will she do it just because an older person has told her. She need not be disrespectful but she has to stand up when her dignity is being assaulted in public.

3.rp, I have to disagree with you on this. There are people like Bhabo (minus the overdrama) in India. To say they do not exist is incorrect. Rajasthan as a state is very regressive when it comes to gender issues. Female foeticide prevails there to this day. There may not be Sandhyas but Bhabos definitely exist.

4.Regarding the story they can show positivity and growth in other characters around Bhabo. Bhabo no doubt will take a long time to change but others like Meena can be shown being exposed. Mohit and Chavvi punished. Somewhere show victory of good over evil.
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
i didn't say bhabho like character don't exist in society. i have also agreed that bhabho like persons even worse do exist and no need to go to rahasthan i have seen these type of people in my very close surrounding.what i meant was there is no point in glorifying such characters,it is not going to help those people who are facing them.i don't know you agree with me or not but this show is actually justifying bhabho's deeds.suraj and sandhya bowing to every wrong of bhabho just because she is mother and dil is totally unacceptable. and like you even i don't understand this concept of respect just on basis of age or relation.they can actually show making surya make bhabho understand her wrongs in a good way.but showing surya always guilty and bending their back to please bhabho may act in a very negative woay for those woman who are actually trying to stand against injustice. i was recently in a remote part of india and even there people have these dish tvs now so television is reaching a long way.and always potraying bhabho as saas no one of india will have what kind of impact on general public,people actually like her character and don't take it as negative character.bending of surya will only make her more popular
@ rp Maybe I misunderstood you. I was interpreting your answer to weight obsessed in which you said they should visit rural areas and see the reality.  Well the rest of it I agree with you 100%. They have to show some kind of dialogue between SurYa and Bhabo in private in which they try to allay her fears about the IPS profession. Let us hope they show us something positive next week. One more thing. Don't we get an SMS in India when money is withdrawn from ATM every time. How is it Meena continues to withdraw and Suraj has not got an SMS. I thought it came under the RBI regulations. Here we do not have it but in India when we were there it was definitely there. Has it changed now ?
ok, what i meant by visiting to rural areas was that if they really visit to these areas they will get bad condition of woman and stop glorifying.bhabho's character.
and regarding sms trust me i had thought the same thing, i know it is applicable for public banks because i always recieve one sms whenever i draw money from atm but i m not sure about commercial banks thats why i didnot raise this point.but pushkar is a very small town does it have commercial banks don't know 😕
@ rp   I just checked with my brother, across the board all banks send SMS after ATM withdrawal. I think it is a definite blooper.
I voted for 0-10 words.  This week I did not see him doing any talking.  Only standing like a lamp post and weeping.

Most irrational nonsensical track. An educated girl like Sandhya will never take this crap from Bhabo.  What rubbish! And she aspires to be an IPS?