Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Farhanaji  a  very  good  analysis  4  an  emotionally  drained  episode Big smile.I  felt  4  Sandy  throughout  the  episode .The  poor  girl  is  made  2  feel  guilty   4  her  dream  of  becoming  an  IPS  officer  by  Bhabo  and  Bhabo  on  the  other  hand  is  unleaching   athyachar  on  her  poor  Beendhini.Sooraj  surprised  me  does  he  think  even  now  that  everything  will  be  all  right  by  speaking  2  Bhabo?Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011farhana874vish.narenhateme2-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandy vs Bhabo: Meri Jung! (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
@Samah:- Puttar we don't need to drag meenu to alaska when we've option usko Zindaa Rathi mansion main dabaa de toh?Day Dreaming.

When Sandy didn't uttered any word in front of Gandhi statue when bhabho announced challenge I literally felt like to go n slap/kick her.Angry.

What really bugging me why CV's chose Gandhi statue park to announce war? - Gandhi Bapu love non-violence and peace.Embarrassed.

The girl who can't defend herself when injustice being done to her then how will she gonna protect her country? It's better she give up her ambition and become an expert in household chores n fulfill Bhabho's wish to give her taabar.Evil Smile.

N Sooraj - Oh man!LOL ROFL!

Bhabho is great - Hain muscular hain popular..Dancing..

Dinning table drama, CV's were showing closely Bhababa's expressions.. Looks like He'll motivate SurYa to fight against Bhabho.Day Dreaming.

N Meenu's antique - Kutti Kamini Censored,, How dared she made fun of my sandy baby's IPS dream n uniform..Angry..

This is how people show displeasure after watching full of EMO atyachar episode..Isn't it??? I'm trying to display my displeasure but seems like turning out more hilarious.ROFL

Edited by ami_dabh - 23 January 2013 at 11:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyepreeti73farhana874vish.narenSwerveBae

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Samah:- Puttar we don't need to drag meenu to alaska when we've option usko Zindaa Rathi mansion main dabaa de toh?Day Dreaming.

When Sandy didn't uttered any word in front of Gandhi statue when bhabho announced challenge I literally felt like to go n slap/kick her.Angry.

What really bugging me why CV's chose Gandhi statue park to announce war? - Gandhi Bapu love non-violence and peace.Embarrassed.

The girl who can't defend herself when injustice being done to her then how will she gonna protect her country? It's better she give up her ambition and become an expert in household chores n fulfill Bhabho's wish to give her taabar.Evil Smile.

N Sooraj - Oh man!LOL ROFL!

Dinning table drama, CV's were showing closely Bhababa's expressions.. Looks like He'll motivate SurYa to fight against Bhabho.Day Dreaming.

N Meenu's antique - Kutti Kamini Censored,, How dared she made fun of my sandy baby's IPS dream n uniform..Angry..

This is how people show displeasure after watching full of EMO atyachar episode..Isn't it??? I'm trying to display my displeasure but seems like turning out more hilarious.ROFL

In merriam-webster I saw -

SCHADENFREUDE : enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others.

This is the word which will appropriately describe

The psychology of Bhabo.

emoticon zipping his mouth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amli-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Just saw bhabho's dance.. Hai Allah, AMI ! We will never be able to dance like bhabho when we reach her age Stern Smile

Edited by Superman. - 23 January 2013 at 11:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyevish.narenhateme2-Amli-

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

1st, how did I miss this thread in morning tame...!ShockedWinkLOL LOL...!!

Thanks Faru Di for opening the discussion...!!Embarrassed

I love ur comparisons and they are great,...!! StarStar

Now coming to point...!! LOL 

Bhabho has started and stated the WAR! so its WAR n LOVE!! EmbarrassedTongue
and for?? IPS and Household!!!!...TongueStar

Is Bhabho being so so so damn sure of her side!! and surely like many this Kolaveri we are bound to adhere since its so expected from Bhabho..!!

and I await for the drama...! LOL and more...!! 

(last tame, 

i hated meenu and dhayisa enjoying mhari bhabho's dance,...OuchOuch she was so so dull and the whole family is confused and two idiots laughing and Angry

even Chavi was kinda dull, thank god Meenu called out Bhabho's name when she fell, else she would have been my target for ever to come...!!! Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile...)
I'm little dissapointed here n there, but I would say Go Sandy go!!! ClapClap

we are gonna win...! and win hearts of many!!! Star

Originally posted by UMDU

Originally posted by Juna04

UMDU what if the writers throw a googly at us and make Sandhya proficient in Household chores as well.

Maybe they want to show Sandhya fulfilling both the dreams just as SurYa had planned earlier...

What I have stated is Bhabo's perspective, isn't it obvious they will do that. They will show Sandhya acquiring proficiency with Suraj's help and eventually emerge victorious. That has to happen. After all she is the heroine and Bhabo the villain. The heroine has to win.The idea the CVs are trying to convey is a woman can do both household work and pursue a career of her choice. Before that the viewers will have to undergo third degree emotional atyachar,  before we get to see happy days are back again.

Uma Ji said it all...!! Smile we have to bear thro' the Emo for the sake of the show! its gonna be like that only...!!Wink

N Sooraj - Oh man!LOL ROFL!

N Meenu's antique - Kutti Kamini Censored,, How dared she made fun of my sandy baby's IPS dream n uniform..Angry..

@Ami Di, yeah this is the best way we can have fun!!!WinkLOLTongue

I love your quotes for Sooraj'saConfused, on EMOWink, and Meenu!!!Angry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeye-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

Just saw bhabho's dance.. Hai Allah, AMI ! We will never be able to dance like bhabho when we reach her age Stern Smile
Han puttar.. Bhabho's dance can't beat Shakira's hips don't lie steps then we're an ordinary dancers in front of her.Shocked.

kitty25

Goldie

kitty25

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I just want to know that why should any girl should go through that kind of humiliation from the hands of her sasural terrorist...Angry

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Superman.

Han puttar.. Bhabho's dance can't beat Shakira's hips don't lie steps then we're an ordinary dancers in front of her.Shocked.

Haan na.. We gotta improve our dancing skills before your wedding. I already invited bhabho, I'm sure she'll rock to fevicol se with your puttar Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top