Goldie

sweetycutie

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Nice post farhu di..Smile
The comparison to karan Arjun scene was hilarious!!ROFL
Feeling very bad for surYa!!OuchCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011shehjarRajeshree53vish.narenhateme2-Amli--Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandy vs Bhabo: Meri Jung! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

I hate that MIL...how can she humiliate her own son and DIL like that? she is fit to be a terrorist only...all because they want to live their own life and lied to her...so what if she was a reasonable lady they wouldn't have done it in the first place...without her son's money the whole family can't live and she use his money to humiliate them...respecting her sasural people is ok but that doesn't mean that she has to loose her own self respect...CV's should change the track now ..it's like 15th century story...AngryShockedThumbs Down

Please don't blame the CV's.

Blame ourselves who are watching this show in 21st Century.

SonerMeyeResh.....shehjarRajeshree53kitty25farhana874vish.naren-Amli-

Resh.....

Resh.....

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Originally posted by kitty25

I hate that MIL...how can she humiliate her own son and DIL like that? she is fit to be a terrorist only...all because they want to live their own life and lied to her...so what if she was a reasonable lady they wouldn't have done it in the first place...without her son's money the whole family can't live and she use his money to humiliate them...respecting her sasural people is ok but that doesn't mean that she has to loose her own self respect...CV's should change the track now ..it's like 15th century story...AngryShockedThumbs Down

Please don't blame the CV's.

Blame ourselves who are watching this show in 21st Century.

True... we should be blamed... Confused...  today i just felt like destroying my television...OuchAngry

SonerMeyeb2011kitty25Rajeshree53farhana874vish.narenhateme2-Amli-

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

meena is very bad Ouch

i could eat her, throw her up again, then pick her up from the ground and then throw her all the way to Canada, and then i would fly all the way over there, pick her up, throw her up in the air, let her fall on the ground, and then i would step on her and then kick her all the way back to RM

Yes! Someone who has the same plan in mind!LOLEvil Smile
Please may I join you?Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874vish.narenhateme2-Amli-

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Farhana great analysis of the epi although I did not watch all of it.

But I am also waiting for when Suraj becomes strength of Sandhya in every way.

I suppose we have to suffer the torture that Sandhya has to go through...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011shehjarkitty25Rajeshree53farhana874vish.narenUMDUhateme2-Amli-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
As usual very nice post. Bhabo  this time is determined to ensure that Sandhya fails. She tried to do tel maalish it did not work, she refused outright she failed,she burnt the admission form it did not work now after humiliating them completely before the neighbourhood, she has decided that she will not allow them to ever raise their heads again. This time after the three mistakes the message will be so loud and clear that neither will Bhabasa protest nor will SurYa ever think about education again. With Sandhya's level of proficiency in household work she is very sure victory will be hers and she can announce to one and all that she should not be accused of unfairness. She was fair ,it was Beendani who failed. 
           One thing she however got it wrong call it due to lack of education. In the Mahabharat it is the bahu's side that is Draupadi's side which wins. So are we to assume Bhabo has accepted defeat before the battle started. She should not have quoted Lord Krishna. He was in the side of the bahu.

Edited by UMDU - 23 January 2013 at 4:59pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011kitty25akku8910shehjarRajeshree53vish.narenfarhana874Juna04hateme2-Amli-

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
UMDU what if the writers throw a googly at us and make Sandhya proficient in Household chores as well.

Maybe they want to show Sandhya fulfilling both the dreams just as SurYa had planned earlier...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011akku8910Rajeshree53UMDUfarhana874vish.narenhateme2-Amli-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

UMDU what if the writers throw a googly at us and make Sandhya proficient in Household chores as well.

Maybe they want to show Sandhya fulfilling both the dreams just as SurYa had planned earlier...

What I have stated is Bhabo's perspective, isn't it obvious they will do that. They will show Sandhya acquiring proficiency with Suraj's help and eventually emerge victorious. That has to happen. After all she is the heroine and Bhabo the villain. The heroine has to win.The idea the CVs are trying to convey is a woman can do both household work and pursue a career of her choice. Before that the viewers will have to undergo third degree emotional atyachar,  before we get to see happy days are back again.

Edited by UMDU - 23 January 2013 at 1:35pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011shehjarkitty25akku8910Rajeshree53vish.narenfarhana874Juna04hateme2-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top