Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
# Your comments are welcome as long as they are in a respectful way! Wink

Since Taani became a part of D3 I never had liked her character because for me she was a bit too shy and reserved! She didn't stand up for her self! ... an abla nari and all! Tongue but since the day Taani stood up for her self against Shivam , I started liking her! I have actually never liked characters such as the abla nari types ..I like bold and blunt characters , Honest and bubbly! They are more interesting for me to watchSmile I prefer watching characters like that rather than watching all the crying ! 
Yeah so, I now have become a fan of Taani, and what makes it even better is that now I LOVE TAAREY! I started liking them few weeks back but... after the confession I'M DYYYIIINGG!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming (with happiness of courseLOL I love them! I think they've come up as a really cute and decent couple! Not even for a minute it seems that they're acting! ConfusedLOL Thanks to the CV'S for giving another nice couple after SwaRon & Kriyaansh to d3! They are really adorable together ..It's a pleasure watching them! I'm seriously surprised that I love them!! LOL Because when Shakti di left I had totally given up on Rey's another love story and even when Taani came i hated her...Embarrassed ..but hey that was the past LOL 
as I said now I'm an official Taarey fan! Dancing

Welcome me...There's another TaaRey fan in town! LOLHeart

#I hope I didn't hurt anyone as nothing like that was my intention! 

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Shypadmaja19geshiga54sadaf_5Nikki_sroxxygAfshan9Bubblie1490prtnmarnali04vibhaaavaishali667ABCDesiGirl93NajmahTaaReyiandews100SayaneeH.LectershamanbkchinudollyAndy_Dynamite-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy...ShivTRSSdh19Zuna4TaareyKunwarKiDeewanidesigirl_VDForum.ManiacNSohi13...Tansy...raddhi...Ritzy......Natasha...Loveurlife1-Memories-meghasingh-PixieDust-pixi26angelajaved.CuteKittyCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Officially a TaaRey fan!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Late hi sahi but glad u liked her!!! She really workd hard to earn all d love dt shez gtn now!! she is a versatile actress... givin her best all the tym..and yeah their chemistry is adorable...cant stop thinkin abt them... And ur dying??? m toh already dead wid d romance out there...
And yea... welcome dea... Officially a Taareyian now!!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27LuvUAsYaajaved

adi.cutiepie

IF-Dazzler

adi.cutiepie

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
welcome to taareyians list dear!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27LuvUAsYa

Zuna4Taarey

IF-Dazzler

Zuna4Taarey

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
once you fall for taarey you never step back...n taarey s that adorable..never fail to impress nyone...Embarrassed...welcome to trians family dear...you gonna have big time in ere,...craaazy trians...bewareLOL

Shehreen_27LuvUAsYa

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
so taarey magic tum par bhi chal gaya i am gladLOL...welcome welcomeBig smile...and ya they don't at all seem to be acting it feels so realDay Dreaming

Shehreen_27LuvUAsYa

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Welcome to taarey dreamland dear ...

Shehreen_27LuvUAsYa

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thanks! Big smile True! They don't fail to impress anyone...I'm loving there scenes even more day by day! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5LuvUAsYa-Memories-

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
welcome dear...to taarey fan club.

Shehreen_27LuvUAsYa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top