<font color="#990033">and we're done with 500 comments..</font>
<font color="#990033">is it too much to push for more???😎</font>

LOL. Let's hit 1000...though I've maxed out πŸ˜†
Posted: 11 years ago
Comment On FPs + MaxOut the articles πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

Comment On FPs + MaxOut the articles πŸ˜ƒ

which school should i go dragging the members now πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ..

okay, anyone out there who has few bullets spared, please go fire it on that article πŸ˜‰
Enid Go to Written Update School and drag them out πŸ˜†

@All HIT CM We are lacking in it πŸ˜ƒ

I'll do it when the moon sets in and the wolves gather for a ball...am making some yum tea at the moment πŸ˜‰

Chief, i pmed and some responded πŸ˜‰ but maybe out of ammu (not AmetzπŸ˜†) as the article is expired and newbies are limited in comments πŸ˜³

@Prasu
good you found your way to the old house, near to becoming haunted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
OMG Ville...that's a hell lot of work...I'm joining you tomorrow since we Indians have a looong weekend ahead (excluding one day which should not be called a holiday) 
Originally posted by villager00

Chief, i pmed and some responded πŸ˜‰ but maybe out of ammu (not AmetzπŸ˜†) as the article is expired and newbies are limited in comments πŸ˜³

@Prasu
good you found your way to the old house, near to becoming haunted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
yeuuuppp sorry bit busy at the moment sweety moving back home to Tahiti πŸ˜‰soo too much packing up to do
Originally posted by Prasadini

yeuuuppp sorry bit busy at the moment sweety moving back home to Tahiti πŸ˜‰soo too much packing up to do

Oh Prasu, take care...i hope you knew that Prashant already is resting in hell πŸ˜†

Frozji, no problemo..i'm thinking how else can we help the new members turn their colors w/o being shy??? if only i can paint them Goldiegold, Torquisetrouble or any color with photoshop, we'd already helped by now πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by villager00

Oh Prasu, take care...i hope you knew that Prashant already is resting in hell πŸ˜†

Frozji, no problemo..i'm thinking how else can we help the new members turn their colors w/o being shy??? if only i can paint them Goldiegold, Torquisetrouble or any color with photoshop, we'd already helped by now πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I think we should open a series of games if nothing...you see some do pay visits there...any creative ideas Ville? πŸ˜•