The Serial

   

is she backkk?????? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009

Posts: 18978

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkian

Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">pada Vigi..it's about her fan karan..</font>
i knw...bt sbs ko bhi 'karan' naam ka fan hi chose karna tha:D...hum log chahe apni hopes chode ya na chode...sbs apni hope karnika ko leke kabhi nhi chodega...i <3 sbs
haha yesEvil SmileLOL ek sbs hi hai jo humare umeed ke saat umeed karta haiDay Dreaming SBS has seen them n known them from close na..so they also cant let go this hottest, cutest, sweetest jodi(as they called them) so easily..Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhi_kk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is she backkk?????? (Page 5)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Joined: 30 December 2011

Posts: 7537

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by kkian

Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">pada Vigi..it's about her fan karan..</font>
i knw...bt sbs ko bhi 'karan' naam ka fan hi chose karna tha:D...hum log chahe apni hopes chode ya na chode...sbs apni hope karnika ko leke kabhi nhi chodega...i <3 sbs
haha yesEvil SmileLOL ek sbs hi hai jo humare umeed ke saat umeed karta haiDay Dreaming SBS has seen them n known them from close na..so they also cant let go this hottest, cutest, sweetest jodi(as they called them) so easily..Heart
 
totallyyy agreee!!!
 
they r bigger karanika fan than us...infact they r the major reason why we ppl r so "obsessed"
wid these 2Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Joined: 17 April 2011

Posts: 15507

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
yup kritika was mentioned...bt pooja handled the situation well
karan was quite...hopesWink

yup and that sbs karan part...it was a prank by kittu
poor karan he too had thought she gonna say thses...aslo kittu cleared doubts

sbsHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Joined: 05 November 2010

Posts: 2924

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

yup kritika was mentioned...bt pooja handled the situation well
karan was quite...hopesWink

yup and that sbs karan part...it was a prank by kittu
poor karan he too had thought she gonna say thses...aslo kittu cleared doubts

sbsHeart


what doubts did she clear??...i missed that segment...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

surpatel

Goldie

surpatel

Joined: 10 July 2010

Posts: 1407

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Tht prank ws by sbs n kittu

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Joined: 01 January 2011

Posts: 2683

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
i really hope she comes back atleast once in the show <3 

Samkadam

Groupbie

Samkadam

Joined: 06 December 2010

Posts: 154

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I think.If Vikas gupta succeed to convince Kritika to be part of TS then She will be there..
Do you remember  when TS started Karan said Kritika on tweeter that Vikas was trying hard to take Kritika in TS.  

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Joined: 05 November 2010

Posts: 2924

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samkadam

I think.If Vikas gupta succeed to convince Kritika to be part of TS then She will be there..
Do you remember when TS started Karan said Kritika on tweeter that Vikas was trying hard to take Kritika in TS.



Yar she will be there..remember in the first ep they showed few scenes in the beginning b in that there was one in which pooha was crying n abi n kittu were consolong her..tu definitely she will come in the serial..n again they mentioned kittu in last ep so it is some kind of sanket..what du u guys says??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.