Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
ok now...
i jst saw 2days epi of the serial...moreover i saw the precap...

n there she was... again...i mean to say "Kritika"...

it was some award ceremony i guess..where the reporter asks karan "kritika nhi aayi aap k saath"????something like that...Confused
(karan is looking awesome thereEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

after karan's voice msg to kittu...they hardly said nything abt karanika or mentioned abt kritika..
(after kritika's outburst on twitter)...
i thought they were going to show how karan has "moved on" in life after his break up...n his n kittu's chapter is closed in the show
bt now... they recently they showed karan remembering kritika...n now this thing..Confused

ps: i dont knw why i opened this topic...bt kya karu...bieng a karanika fan aise kuch dekh k dimaag ki speed kuch zyada hi increase ho jati haiLOLWink 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyan--Anjali--Pihu.k11evelineshibzpayal_4sreeja_rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is she backkk??????" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
LOL..you are not the only one...there are plenty sailing in the same sinking boat...me feels this time Karan is surely going to break hearts...maybe just wants to clear this issue once and for all...letting the media and the fans know..that they are done...full and final...we are headed for a big explosion that's for sure...

And looking at how Kritika reacted last time when she was dragged into this...if she loses her cool again...big time trouble...and this time in real not reel...

I am just scared this bringing her in again..will only lead to bad consequences..on screen and off screen...

Please don't put up your hopes...we will only end up disappointing ourselves...and with these two..we know how much it hurts...let it be...Ouch

Edited by eveline - 23 January 2013 at 8:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-mitrabhuyanArjuhi_kk--Anjali--shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
wo sab toh theek hai but IIFA????LOLLOL

Eve but in that case kritika in his flashbacks during the dance thing has to be a blooperLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanArjuhi_kk

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

LOL..you are not the only one...there are plenty sailing in the same sinking boat...me feels this time Karan is surely going to break hearts...maybe just wants to clear this issue once and for all...letting the media and the fans know..that they are done...full and final...we are headed for a big explosion that's for sure...

And looking at how Kritika reacted last time when she was dragged into this...if she loses her cool again...big time trouble...and this time in real not reel...

I am just scared this bringing her in again..will only lead to bad consequences..on screen and off screen...

Please don't put up your hopes...we will only end up disappointed ourselves...and with these two..we know how much it hurts...let it be...Ouch

i knw yaar...i knw the fact that its ALL OVER!!!
i knw its not going to be same again...it was all jst like a dream..a beautiful dream which has broken...
i knw this time too we r going to b dissappointd like evry timeCry...

bt still...dil hai ki maanta nhi...Tongue
jab tak inki story me full n final fullstop nhi lagta ...adhuri si aas baki rahegiWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanevelineshibz

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Eve but in that case kritika in his flashbacks during the dance thing has to be a blooperLOL

?????????

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

shibu..I sometimes feel their whole story was a big blooper on destiny's part...LOL..confuzzled beyond sanity..Wacko

Edited by eveline - 23 January 2013 at 8:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhi_kkshibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkian

Originally posted by eveline

Please don't put up your hopes...we will only end up disappointed ourselves...and with these two..we know how much it hurts...let it be...Ouch

i knw yaar...i knw the fact that its ALL OVER!!!
i knw its not going to be same again...it was all jst like a dream..a beautiful dream which has broken...
i knw this time too we r going to b dissappointd like evry timeCry...

bt still...dil hai ki maanta nhi...Tongue
jab tak inki story me full n final fullstop nhi lagta ...adhuri si aas baki rahegiWink

I said the same thing to my friends a few minutes back...dil hai ki manta nahin...but manana toh padega...sigh..Ouch

Edited by eveline - 23 January 2013 at 9:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Vigi bg mein IIFA(awards) ka banner tha na?LOL

n i know right...we r hopeless dreamers.. uski fir se kehne se kya hota hai.. for a moment yes we would feel a pinch in the heart but then we continue to dream..dont we?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhi_kk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.