Who is this Anamika actually?! & Anand Ji :P

Posted: 11 years ago
I'd like to know who and what is she all about?

I cannot imagine? like how many yrs old is she?

Anand Kumar, new name in our list πŸ˜•

Was it that, just like in this time she wants jeet the same previously she wanted Anand and Nani, she is sensing so many things, its shocking.

*edtied to add:- Or, who knows, past life mein, it was Anand-Anamika, Anand looked like Jeet n he died and now in this life Anamika is back to take Jeet since he resemblances Anand.

But yeah, now m getting eager; more eager to know all the RAAZ behind all this.

Ufff.. CV's please don't kill us with this eagerness, i guess we all are getting impatient πŸ˜†

drop in ur views 😳
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

I'd like to know who and what is she all about?

I cannot imagine? like how many yrs old is she?

Anand Kumar, new name in our list πŸ˜•

Was it that, just like in this time she wants jeet the same previously she wanted Anand and Nani, she is sensing so many things, its shocking.

But yeah, now m getting eager; more eager to know all the RAAZ behind all this.

Ufff.. CV's please don't kill us with this eagerness, i guess we all are getting impatient πŸ˜†

drop in ur views 😳

she is pata 😳nahii very old i guess πŸ˜‰
yep anand kumar in the list 😳ok now i get it the mysterious shadow  guy 😳is that of Anand Kumar πŸ˜•
so new entry of anand kumar yay ⭐️
yep nani is sensing alot 😲, frankly i like the nani lolπŸ˜†
i want to see anand kumar😳 is i think jeet is a look a like of anand kumar hmm could be
😲
^ Yeaah, the way that nani speaks is mast πŸ˜†

Hey, Yup, who knows, past life mein, it was Anand-Anamika, Anand looked like Jeet n he died and now in this life Anamika is back to take Jeet since he resemblances Anand.

Getting too much eager...hehe..
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

^ Yeaah, the way that nani speaks is mast πŸ˜†

Hey, Yup, who knows, past life mein, it was Anand-Anamika, Anand looked like Jeet n he died and now in this life Anamika is back to take Jeet since he resemblances Anand.

Getting too much eager...hehe..

but u missed a point monty got replaced haaw πŸ˜†
totally agree the look a like stuff n all πŸ˜‰
😲
 me too excited im happy that anamika story is moving fwd thank god πŸ˜‰β­οΈ

Kahin aisa to nahi k woh apney victims ko freeze ker leti hai or ahista ahista un ka khoon peeti hai ya un ki zindagi kisi dark magic k through apney naam ker wa leti hai.

I think CVs dont have a story at all. They are just developing it with the TRP. They have shown the bottom side of guitar so many times, there was no name on it previously. πŸ˜•
1st time without Rano πŸ˜†

But na, i find it very ajeeb. I guess, when something possessed by Anamika is in Jeet's house or something, Jeet automatically gets attracted to Anamika.

Its not Jeet who likes Anamika, its her supernatural powers that are getting him closer towards her.

Anyway, agree, happy that the story is moving forward, time to break out the suspense and secret :P
Originally posted by AlJaff

Kahin aisa to nahi k woh apney victims ko freeze ker leti hai or ahista ahista un ka khoon peeti hai ya un ki zindagi kisi dark magic k through apney naam ker wa leti hai.

I think CVs dont have a story at all. They are just developing it with the TRP. They have shown the bottom side of guitar so many times, there was no name on it previously. πŸ˜•

i guess yeh baada twist⭐️ tha jo anamika segment mein aaj simran bol rahi thiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ im happy anamika story aagey bad rahi hain πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
i hope ana d kumar ko  jaldi dikhaye 😳

Originally posted by AlJaff

I guess, it must be something like this πŸ˜•

But, i don't think they don't have a story, they do have, but they're dragging it, i WANT the main stuff and suspense and ALL to be OUT! :D
After watching today's episode m more confused..πŸ€ͺ 

1 Anamika-dead or alive or abhi bhi beech mein latak rahi hai..πŸ˜† 
2. OMG Anamika ke per seedhe ya Ulte..😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²  Pls next time zoom camera on her legs  rather than her beautiful face ..πŸ˜† 
3..How old r u Anamika ji? 
4. Anamika wants Jeet alive or his soul after his death..Jus like Krishna cottage..πŸ˜• 
5 Now who's this Anand kumar -Anamika's lover or Is Jeet Anand Kumar's reincarnation ?πŸ€” 

But Nani is too smart.πŸ˜†  I like her coz she doesn't like bebe n Rano too much n the only person who is not fully convinced with Rano n jeet's marriage...🀣 πŸ€£  
Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago
I also like nani, she seems sensible, unlike Bebe and Rano πŸ˜‰