Please just kill off Vikram

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
So we can all be free of this misery!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please just kill off Vikram" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I agree. I said that when they first announced the latest storyline.

They cannot keep recycling this storyline. As someone suggested they cannot now show Adi saving the looklike from TVS as he becomes obessed and she is not interested. TVS has done obssession, Adi has done the saving, so there is nothing new here. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vcheababygirl198722KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I remember your saying it, Payal.  

This is just going around in circles. Sleepy

Edited by likarsh - 23 January 2013 at 10:16am

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
As i have said elsewhere, iIf the writers really want to start afresh they need to clear house and tie up loose ends which means:

- getting rid of Reva
- show Champa escaping and disappearing (forget the court case)
- show Kuhu being protected by Saroj Thakurian in her house or Kuhu leaving DV and coming back home and MS using the loan papers to keep TJS and DV at bay.

AND she is with one or the other of these man NEVER both.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshicroziaxxbabygirl198722Vinnie79KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.