Garv character [VIEWBIE NOTE PG 3] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariahassin

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by SM_317

d entire cast dn crew is disgusting..except mohit..nd wt garv..i hate dt gauri too..she is no less mean that garv..m juz waiting fr mohit 2 quit d shw..aaj ke epi mein sid ko dekhaya kya/?i hv stopped wtching dis terrible shw..
ya they showed mohit quite a few times. But must say he was looking yummy.

i decided not to watch epi but when saw him in pink.Oh.Gosh cant stop myself.but what happened with this garv? the way he behaving its look really stupid and foolish.AngryAngry
ya he was quite irritating. Pata nahi were this show is going? Sp should shut this show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Garv character [VIEWBIE NOTE PG 3] (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

d entire cast dn crew is disgusting..except mohit..nd wt garv..i hate dt gauri too..she is no less mean that garv..m juz waiting fr mohit 2 quit d shw..aaj ke epi mein sid ko dekhaya kya/?i hv stopped wtching dis terrible shw..

i decided not to watch epi but when saw him in pink.Oh.Gosh cant stop myself.but what happened with this garv? the way he behaving its look really stupid and foolish.AngryAngry

yeah.he loks so yummy.he loved i mean sid loved gauri very much and he will be hurt very much.OuchBut whast happened with garv?its true.aisa bhi i m not his fan but truly,that character is just palin unbearable for me.going everywhere where sidri went and untie that "dhaga" what he try to prove?its really unrealistic.Oh.god i m hating it more.i want sid more but lok like it will be more garv-gauri after maariage with their new family.Angry

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

ya he was quite irritating. Pata nahi were this show is going? Sp should shut this show.

totally agred.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

yeah.he loks so yummy.he loved i mean sid loved gauri very much and he will be hurt very much.OuchBut whast happened with garv?its true.aisa bhi i m not his fan but truly,that character is just palin unbearable for me.going everywhere where sidri went and untie that "dhaga" what he try to prove?its really unrealistic.Oh.god i m hating it more.i want sid more but lok like it will be more garv-gauri after maariage with their new family.Angry
Obvisly sonia sid will b compltly sidelined...abhi sid ke scenes sirf gauri ke saath hi hotey hai.nd no expectatns aftr gaga marriage..Angrydey l juz show gauri nd garv..nd even if dey shw sid dn only fr 2-5mins nt mre that that atleastDead

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Aaww mohit always looks yummyDay Dreamingwas his scenes wid that selfish nd mean girl??Sleepy
yupe. They were in mandir.

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Obvisly sonia sid will b compltly sidelined...abhi sid ke scenes sirf gauri ke saath hi hotey hai.nd no expectatns aftr gaga marriage..Angrydey l juz show gauri nd garv..nd even if dey shw sid dn only fr 2-5mins nt mre that that atleastDead

totally agreed with u.they will sidelined him for sure.main to bass yeh chati thi sid remain as main male lead after marriage too.but it look like impossible now.Angry

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
GARV ALWAYS WANT TO DO THINGS FORCEFULLY,which never connect with me and now the way he start behaving it makes him fool.my heart went for sid,how he will handle all those pain.Unhappy
if they start making him sidelined ,its better he quit this show.

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
The ph is really stupid. No one say qhere the story is movung.
Please someone go and help ph with a good concept

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.