India-Forums

Garv character [VIEWBIE NOTE PG 3]

Love-Sonam Senior Member
Love-Sonam
Love-Sonam

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
sorry to say the way he start behaving his character looks total unrealistic and stupid now.all the time he just following sid-gauri and the way he will marry gauri now its totall stupidity and rubbish.Angryacchanak itna obsession for gauri how?and the way he start behaving with gauri now ,I totally hating this character.i thought they must be showing garv will helping sid  or gauri for finding truth.\but now the way story is moving its just pathetic.my heart went to sid/\mohit.ek to sid ko gauri nahin milega and Mohit will be sidelined.Cry

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 23 January 2013 at 6:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Exoticfansnowwhite28soniasharmin89..Daffodil..

..Daffodil.. IF-Stunnerz
..Daffodil..
..Daffodil..

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
stupid PH
i hate this ph.
i wish mohit ye show quit kare asap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-SonamJoyee_90

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
d entire cast dn crew is disgusting..except mohit..nd wt garv..i hate dt gauri too..she is no less mean that garv..m juz waiting fr mohit 2 quit d shw..aaj ke epi mein sid ko dekhaya kya/?i hv stopped wtching dis terrible shw..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-SonamJoyee_90..Daffodil..

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

d entire cast dn crew is disgusting..except mohit..nd wt garv..i hate dt gauri too..she is no less mean that garv..m juz waiting fr mohit 2 quit d shw..aaj ke epi mein sid ko dekhaya kya/?i hv stopped wtching dis terrible shw..
ya they showed mohit quite a few times. But must say he was looking yummy.

Love-Sonamtintin0602Joyee_90

Love-Sonam Senior Member
Love-Sonam
Love-Sonam

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

i decided not to watch epi but when saw him in pink.Oh.Gosh cant stop myself.but what happened with this garv? the way he behaving its look really stupid and foolish.AngryAngry

Joyee_90soniasharmin89

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Grav was pathetic in the show. Suddenly so much change in the character is not digestable. Initialy grav was interesting. But now he is irritating.

Joyee_90soniasharmin89

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Aaww mohit always looks yummyDay Dreamingwas his scenes wid that selfish nd mean girl??Sleepy

Joyee_90snowwhite28soniasharmin89

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Grav was pathetic in the show. Suddenly so much change in the character is not digestable. Initialy grav was interesting. But now he is irritating.
totallyySleepywen i swtichd on 2day dey wer shwing soem appa scene so i thot aj mohit ko nai dekhayenge..

Joyee_90soniasharmin89

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index