Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riva2987

hehe...thank u so much vanny for motivating meπŸ€—,, but am still more of reader then writer...so don't expect me doing analysis dailyπŸ˜†...and btw who is dat someone who made u wake up till morningπŸ˜³πŸ˜†???

Awww...you're welcome dear! πŸ€— I will still drop subtle hints about waiting for your analysis! πŸ˜›

Oh that person! πŸ€£ The same person who said what I said was scandalous! πŸ€£ πŸ€£
and the question u have asked about rachna...well!!! saying characterless will be bit harsh on rachna..i do keep on saying  on threads, dat rachna is just like dis, a weakling and dis incident will make her grow , she will get know about this cruel world, what kind of ppl lives in here, and to whom to trust and whom to not...
but dat doesnt make her innocent, am very much mad on her cuz if u see she is the root cause of all the problems

Edited by riva2987 - 10 years ago
starasdf thumbnail
Disappointed today. Nothing much to say.

I do have one question though. Why does Vihaan want Gunjan for a week? :S

And I think Rohit might help in exposing Vihaan because he is the only other one that knows the plan to some extent.

-Star
good going riva.
fantastic analysis. πŸ‘
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

Awww just relax dear!!! πŸ€—

After a while you might feel motivated to do an analysis! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† By the way, do you live in the US? 

Love you! πŸ˜³

Hi Vanny. Yes, I live in the US.

I actually might end up doing a detailed analysis one of these days.
Mohini19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

Oh guys, I just remembered a question I was supposed to throw at you guys.

I was very disappointed to read somewhere in main forum yesterday, that a few "fans" think that Rachna is characterless! πŸ˜‘

Since, I can bet that all the members in this club here are level-headed people, I would like to know if you guys feel the same and justify your answers please! πŸ˜³

Thanks! Unfortunately, due to time constrains, I could not have replied to the aforementioned thread. πŸ˜’

Hi Vanny: Personally, I completely disagree even with the notion of rachna being characterless. I did see the post you're talking about and I even replied to that post saying that Rachna may be foolish and stupid but definitely not characterless.

No offense to the person who made the post. But calling rachna characterless is simply a poor choice of words.

Mohini19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

Aww...thanks Riva. Love reading your posts and POV as well.

Originally posted by: starasdf

Disappointed today. Nothing much to say.

I do have one question though. Why does Vihaan want Gunjan for a week? :S

And I think Rohit might help in exposing Vihaan because he is the only other one that knows the plan to some extent.

-Star

rohit, mayank , rajiv and shail are for helping gunjan at now. they must have strong proof and now for this they can record of vihan's voice,find the  letter of rohit .
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The reason so far is a bit disappointing. Unless ofcourse the entire flashback has not been shown, the CVs have lost their mojo

Vihaan's character is now seriously flawed and does not deserve either Gunjan or Rachna. Mayank is shown to be willing to listen to Gunjan, probably because he knows Gunjan was kidnapped and understands that there is something amiss. Let's see how this goes

I am not sure what the CVs have in mind as to how to bring Vihaan's truth out. They also need to bring the kidnapping truth out as well. I guess they need to show Rachna growing a spine as well.

I know there will be no story once Gunjan walks away from the Garg house, but once the truth is out I want the CVs to show Gunjan walking away from this madhouse even if it is for a short duration

She can be shown to stay in Banaras and attend college and start putting her life back in order away from the Garg's
i also think that vihan is still playing. his prank is not over. 
when gunjan asked him that if he loves rachna or not. vihan replied that NOT SURE. BUT WE CAN TRY THIS TRICK.
may be this is hint for something. πŸ˜•
i think after one week or when vihan is exposed vihan may argue that he checked that he doesn't love rachna *cross finger*

ultimately cv's are trying to SHOW & PROVE that RACHNA LOVES VIHAN TOO MUCH. cv's are FORCING us to believe that there is nothing remaining in rachna-rajiv relation which we are hoping for.

or other wise after vihan is exposed, gunjan will try to push rachna towards vihan but this time rachna may change her decision.
this will be changed rachna as we like and hope.