Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

~*RanVeera Of The Week 6 - Surprise!!!*~ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 19

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
it does nt matter its just that u were 20 i mean unmarried lolz didnt knew... :) so any kids and frm where are u :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*RanVeera Of The Week 6 - Surprise!!!*~ (Page 9)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Rashu--

Health Questions

60. What bad habit would you be willing to give up if it guaranteed you would live to be 100? I dont have any bad habits, just that I dont eat regularEmbarrassed

61. What is your favorite thing to eat?  I love paneer

62. What is one food that you will not eat? I'm a vegetarian and will not eat meat

63. What is your favorite way to exercise? walking

64. If you had to choose to be blind or deaf, which one would you pick? none thank you

65. Have you ever been to a hospital? Why?  yeah a few too many times and its something I;d rather not recollect

66. If you could have someone else's face, whom would you choose? not sure, guess I'm fine with the chubby face I have LOL and there's no point having Katrina's face with a body thats completely opposite to hers ROFL

67. Describe a vivid dream you have had. I actually  dream a lot, one of them was when I eloped with hubbyROFL

Edited by hinz - 27 January 2013 at 10:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

it does nt matter its just that u were 20 i mean unmarried lolz didnt knew... :) so any kids and frm where are u :)

lol yeah I got married young and yes I have one kid :)

I'm originally from Hyderabad, IndiaSmile

-Liebe-

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

aww name of kid and where r u residing now :)

-Liebe-

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

U too in family club ?

Welcome ji !!

Hug

-Liebe-

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hinz

aww name of kid and where r u residing now :)

she's called Hiba :) and I'm in London for the past few years coz hubby is from hereSmile

-Liebe-

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Work and Career Questions

70. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be? hero at work? Confused

71. If you could pick one thing to change about your school or job, what would it be? I want a pay rise LOL

72. What are most proud of? err, nothing as such

73. Are you the kind of person who wants to be the big fish in a little pond or the little fish in the big pond? the latter

74. Describe a time when you wanted to quit, but didn't. at my previous job when the work pressure was too much but I didnt quit coz I came to know the company was offering redundancy ROFL

75. Mention one goal. When you hope to accomplish it? to learn to cook and I have no idea when I will accomplish thatLOL

76. Is competition good for you? yeah sometimes

77. If you could study anything you wanted in school, what would you want to learn more about? human genetics

78. What is something you learned in school that you think is useless to you today? we could have cut down on history

79. When someone fails at something, what should he or she do? try until they succed

80. If you could pick any career, what would you want to be? Research is my all time career dream

-Liebe-

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
but why did u marry at 19 sorry if this que hurts u

-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.