-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
there goosebumps once the precap started!! Wink 
awww man our hawt Kisha is back!! Heart Big smile 
Hooray!! Tongue   
 3 cheers for Kisha!! Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Razzy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am dead (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Amina..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Lizzie-

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Everyone wants Stoneface back. But like Liz said...Stoneface would never force his Chicklet to do something which hurts her. If he really is physically hurting her & causing her to cry ... I'm not too happy.

@ Liz...Exactly. Remember MS. They just came to each other like magnets. They matched each other step by step & not in the literal sense. Domination...I don't know. Pehle Kiya, now KDUnhappy

Main sharabi is totally on a different level.. Like you said they were just like opposite poles of a magnet.. Fire, passion, all that was not forceful... It just happened without they themselvesknowing... Now that's what i call my stoneface and chicklet!! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy....Amina..

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amiee125

Oops sorry! But BC feels the other way atleast Tongue The forceful dance is uncalled for! But lets see how the episode goes!

im just praying that its all a dream from KD's side!! But i agree this dance was definitely uncalled for Ouch

..Amina..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

Everyone wants Stoneface back. But like Liz said...Stoneface would never force his Chicklet to do something which hurts her. If he really is physically hurting her & causing her to cry ... I'm not too happy.

@ Liz...Exactly. Remember MS. They just came to each other like magnets. They matched each other step by step & not in the literal sense. Domination...I don't know. Pehle Kiya, now KDUnhappy

Main sharabi is totally on a different level.. Like you said they were just like opposite poles of a magnet.. Fire, passion, all that was not forceful... It just happened without they themselvesknowing... Now that's what i call my stoneface and chicklet!!Day Dreaming

My fav TBP romantic moment till date. You want to know who KiSha is...just see that. Par this Ouch Confused

..Amina..-Lizzie-

..Amina..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Lizzie-

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged

My fav TBP romantic moment till date. You want to know who KiSha is...just see that. Par this Ouch Confused

yup!! a scene that can never be forgotten by any of us!!! unfortunately its only that scene and a few other scenes that really defines KiSha i have seen till now!! Ouch

Edited by lizzie_ROFL - 23 January 2013 at 8:17am

..DamonCrazy....Amina..

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I respect your POV guys and I c wat u said is correct... But I still luv d promo... Guess y!... cuz of ArHad. And at least there is a KiSha scene.a a

-bornalee-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.