-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: amiee125

Yeah even i never wanted to see the forecful dance as Kiya was really hurt and Kd wasn't like this!
@Lizzie: They are not saying he is stoneface while dancing. After the dance Kiya might leash out on him then RanSh fight and then Kd back to stoneface mode!

yeh topic ki 1st few lines padho!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_violet

arre I want Kiya to blast KD off. . so we can get our stoneface n chicklet back
tired of seeing Sad n Hurt KD
its abt tym The Real KD stood up!!

Everyone wants Stoneface back. But like Liz said...Stoneface would never force his Chicklet to do something which hurts her. If he really is physically hurting her & causing her to cry ... I'm not too happy.

@ Liz...Exactly. Remember MS. They just came to each other like magnets. They matched each other step by step & not in the literal sense. Domination...I don't know. Pehle Kiya, now KD😔
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
there goosebumps once the precap started!! 😉 
awww man our hawt Kisha is back!! ❤️ 😃 
Hooray!! 😛   
 3 cheers for Kisha!! 😉 
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oops sorry! But BC feels the other way atleast 😛 The forceful dance is uncalled for! But lets see how the episode goes!
-Lizzie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Everyone wants Stoneface back. But like Liz said...Stoneface would never force his Chicklet to do something which hurts her. If he really is physically hurting her & causing her to cry ... I'm not too happy.

@ Liz...Exactly. Remember MS. They just came to each other like magnets. They matched each other step by step & not in the literal sense. Domination...I don't know. Pehle Kiya, now KD😔

Main sharabi is totally on a different level.. Like you said they were just like opposite poles of a magnet.. Fire, passion, all that was not forceful... It just happened without they themselvesknowing... Now that's what i call my stoneface and chicklet!! 
-Lizzie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amiee125

Oops sorry! But BC feels the other way atleast 😛 The forceful dance is uncalled for! But lets see how the episode goes!

im just praying that its all a dream from KD's side!! But i agree this dance was definitely uncalled for 
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lizzie_ROFL

Main sharabi is totally on a different level.. Like you said they were just like opposite poles of a magnet.. Fire, passion, all that was not forceful... It just happened without they themselvesknowing... Now that's what i call my stoneface and chicklet!!

My fav TBP romantic moment till date. You want to know who KiSha is...just see that. Par this 😕
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was nothing like mein sharabi as Lizzie said That was totally different and the original Stoneface- Chicklet!
I don't see anything like this in that. Kiya just wanted him to stop forcing her :(
-Lizzie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

My fav TBP romantic moment till date. You want to know who KiSha is...just see that. Par this 😕

yup!! a scene that can never be forgotten by any of us!!! unfortunately its only that scene and a few other scenes that really defines KiSha i have seen till now!! 
Edited by lizzie_ROFL - 11 years ago
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I respect your POV guys and I c wat u said is correct... But I still luv d promo... Guess y!... cuz of ArHad. And at least there is a KiSha scene.a a