Diya Aur Baati Hum

Episode Discussion Thread #4 + Live Updates (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 151

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

cant wait for monday episode...dieing Deadby seeing precap...surya..Day Dreaming. Day Dreaming

thank u bluff for LU...Dancing

Tell what happened in Precap Ouch I could hear the BG music only Wink and on Monday I will make sure that my TV is repaired LOL Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutieniruba-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread #4 + Live Updates (Page 29)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by udnis

cant wait for monday episode...dieing Deadby seeing precap...surya..Day Dreaming. Day Dreaming

thank u bluff for LU...Dancing

Tell what happened in Precap Ouch I could hear the BG music only Wink and on Monday I will make sure that my TV is repaired LOL Wink

sorry brother.Ouch..after ages seeing surya scene in gg room na.i was like...Day Dreaming.just admiring surya.cant even hear bg music also...Embarrassed..sorry i am in suryaland...Blushing..

@bold...hahahha...ROFLjoke...ROFL

sweetycutieSAIBALROUTHniruba

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
thanks saibal for the update...hope meena and Mohit will get caught soon, really waiting for that Big smile thanks to sindu too

sweetycutieSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Meanwhile Bhabo is surprised on seeing SurYa returning soon from college, so asks them whether they are okay and examines Sandhya to see if she had fever or not and Suraj finally tells her the college is about to get closed as Swami Ji said a temple will be raised there after demolishing the college Ouch

sweetycutieniruba-Liebe-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Bhabo says so what about Sandhya's future now and what about her parents dream LOL
She also adds that now day college admission dates are over and nowhere she will get admission.
Suraj said Swami ji will take some decision by keeping in mind students' future

On the other hand, Meena makes a pact with Mohit that they both will hide each others' secret from Bhabo and returns together. LOL Wink

sweetycutieniruba-Liebe-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Meena says she is fine and will dump the medicines in dustbins and asks mohit whether he will have some sweets LOL Wink

Precap--> SurYa in some room Tongue and Sandhya says she has lost her sleep after this threat of college getting closed and no sleep is coming, Suraj says he lost sleep as well, and then devise some hot ways to have sleep LOL Wink Tongue not clear to me as I got to hear only the BG music Stern Smile

sweetycutieniruba-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
bluff..surya in gg room..sitting on floor,i think.Embarrassed...that bg music is surya looking into each other eyes...Day Dreaming...btw sandhya looking good while she looking suraj.Heart...may be they r coming close to each other.Confused... Day Dreaming

thank u once again bluff...welcome niruba...

Samsangeethasweetycutieniruba

sweetycutie

Goldie

sweetycutie

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Thnxx for the update dada,sindu di,niru ji..!!Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top