Diya Aur Baati Hum

Episode Discussion Thread #4 + Live Updates (Page 103)

Post Reply New Post

Page 103 of 151

Shailesh_Rathi

Shailesh_Rathi

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

Originally posted by newbie2011

Originally posted by niruba

thanks saibal...good that this competition thing has ended for good, don't know from where the CVs get this kind of funny ideas! hoping for better episodes next week with Momli Wink

am assuming they planned this as some form of diversion so that they could focus on 'entertainment' before the next twist in the plot.

The CVs also added a couple of interesting nuggets to today's episode which was an unexpected but pleasant surprise. like Meena playing detective today and Mohit-Emily conflict.  I just wish they had only focused on inter-religion marriage...Emily being pregnant before marriage will make it quite difficult for Bhabho to accept her. This could be a challenging one for CVs.

I don't know, after last week's fabulous episodes, I find this week's ones a big letdown...Monday Tuesday episodes were quite nice...wednesday to friday...hmmm no comments Ouch...yes you are right, they focused on entertainment this week, but it didnt entertain me LOL...to be honest, meena's funny actions and dialogues was the only thing I enjoyed though I don't want to see that continuing all the time Sleepy really looking forward to Mohit-Emily issue next week Smile

I know what you mean...no offense taken.  Meena's character (and especially her portrayal) is one of my faves...she made me watch the serial even during those times when CVs appeared to be clueless in terms of plotline.  Her comic timing is one of DABH's biggest USP.

It takes a very good actor to play grey roles (instead of one-dimensional expression/screaming/bitching roles as done by newcomers...typically seen in most serials).  Long story short, I want to see the actress playing role of Meena win an award Smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirubaSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread #4 + Live Updates (Page 103)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetycutie

Goldie

sweetycutie

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Thnxx for the update dada...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Episode starts with Mohit taking Emily to a side to do all the talking and says how come Emily is here.

Suraj says to Sandhya that she has danced amazingly well in the program, and says he is saying truth and holds her hand for promise, Sandhya shyly tells that everyone will see. Suraj says when she was fighting for Suraj with Bhabo then everyone saw dance then so why she is shying at this stage and smiles. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaRitu-Diya_DBniruba-Liebe-

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
oh no. whenver surya scene comes am never alone to watch it :@ everyone is present that makes me switch the channel :@ Grrr

am gonna miss their scene in store room :((((((((

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_DBniruba-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Emily says to Mohit that why Mohit hasn't talked with her about their marriage as it is already time and why he told a lie. Mohit said about Bhabo and how he feared that Bhabo will come to know Wink

Emily straightaway asks Mohit whether her religion is posing a problem for her to initiate convo with Bhabo and says if he has so much problems about her being a Christian then why he made her his girlfriend in first place, and cries, says she will herself go and talk with Bhabo if Mohit is fearing so much. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Diya_DBniruba-Liebe-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Mohit again pulls Emily back and asks for 24 hours time, says in this 24 hours, he will surely talk about their marriage to Bhabo and asks Emily to have this much faith at least.

Emily says she believes in Mohit and is going to believe whatever he says Embarrassed after all she loves him so much.

Sandhya was passing by when she heard those words. Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaRitu-Diya_DBniruba-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

oh no. whenver surya scene comes am never alone to watch it :@ everyone is present that makes me switch the channel :@ Grrr

hhhah.LOL...here same routine power cutAngry...watching online..i am enjoying na,,,,LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_DBniruba

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

hhhah.LOL...here same routine power cutAngry...watching online..i am enjoying na,,,,LOL
oh nooo . i cant watch online also :((( my net is not stable to watch videos o.O

Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 11 March 2013 at 9:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_DB

Post Reply New Post

Go to top