Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Emily says to Mohit that why Mohit hasn't talked with her about their marriage as it is already time and why he told a lie. Mohit said about Bhabo and how he feared that Bhabo will come to know 😉

Emily straightaway asks Mohit whether her religion is posing a problem for her to initiate convo with Bhabo and says if he has so much problems about her being a Christian then why he made her his girlfriend in first place, and cries, says she will herself go and talk with Bhabo if Mohit is fearing so much.
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Mohit again pulls Emily back and asks for 24 hours time, says in this 24 hours, he will surely talk about their marriage to Bhabo and asks Emily to have this much faith at least.

Emily says she believes in Mohit and is going to believe whatever he says 😳 after all she loves him so much.

Sandhya was passing by when she heard those words. 😛
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ramyaks--

oh no. whenver surya scene comes am never alone to watch it :@ everyone is present that makes me switch the channel :@ Grrr

am gonna miss their scene in store room :((((((((

hhhah.😆...here same routine power cut😡...watching online..i am enjoying na,,,,😆
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: udnis

hhhah.😆...here same routine power cut😡...watching online..i am enjoying na,,,,😆

oh nooo . i cant watch online also :((( my net is not stable to watch videos o.O
Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Sandhya could only see Emily and heard Emily's words, she calls her and Emily comes out from the narrow alley, and appears before Sandhya, Sandhya asks her about who her boyfriend was and says as she is here that means her boyfriend is from Hanuman Gali only, and asks her name and details as to why she was crying.

Emily says she has an urgent work and goes away. Mohit goes away also camouflaging him between various people and Sandhya couldn't spot him 
-Liebe- thumbnail
only hug😡 but its k surya hug na

thank u bluff for LU...
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Bhabo and Dhaisa has an argument as they both have decided the same date to have the godvarai rasam for their respective DILs, and both invites all the neighbors. ðŸ˜†

The neighbors says they are in a fix as they are unsure whose house to go and whose not.
Sandhya suggests a possible solution and says whether both can have the rasam at a fixed place which is common, Bhabo says in her house the rasam will be held, and Dhaisa was resisting it, but the other neighbors are trying to convince her.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ramyaks--

oh nooo . i cant watch online also :((( my net is not stable to watch videos o.O

mine too after high speed end till it will work...
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
At last Dhaisa got convinced and agreed on going over to Bhabo's house 😊 but she made some plans with DIL to do something at Rathi house 😊

At house, Bhabo is busy with the arrangements for the rasam, and makes the necessary preparations. Sandhya is helping her, Bhabo asks her to fetch something from store-room, and Sandhya went to store-room, but couldn't reach a bag which is kept on the top of an almirah, now Suraj comes and lifts her up a little to do the job properly, but after the job is done and when Sandhya lifts the bag, Suraj lost his balance and fell down over the sacks of food-grains, with Sandhya on top of her. 😳
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
While in that posture, Sandhya was trying to get up but she fell again as her feet couldn't grip the floor properly, Suraj now expresses her desire to cut a cake and celebrate on the occasion of their 1st Anniversary, and asks whether she can find some time before 12 o'clock. Sandhya says it will be hectic as Bhabo has given her lots of work but then says she will try to do the work rapidly and find time for him. ðŸ˜³