Episode Discussion Thread #4 + Live Updates - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
Emily goes away saying her mother will be waiting πŸ˜Š

mohit now comes face to face with Meena and both comes to know of each others' secrets πŸ˜‰
Meena recalls the conversation and says Mohit is too smart but he has landed himself in some sort of trouble and Bhabo will never accept the relation & even if Bhabo gets to know about it, her blood will boil πŸ˜‰

Mohit says he too came to know about Meena's clinic visit and the fact that she used to take medicine from the clinic πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
Oh i so want Bhabho to choose a anpad village girl for this Mohit...so he need help of Sandhya and Suraj
to come to his rescue...
Originally posted by udnis

cant wait for monday episode...dieing 🀒by seeing precap...surya...

thank u bluff for LU...

Tell what happened in Precap I could hear the BG music only πŸ˜‰ and on Monday I will make sure that my TV is repaired πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Tell what happened in Precap I could hear the BG music only πŸ˜‰ and on Monday I will make sure that my TV is repaired πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

sorry brother...after ages seeing surya scene in gg room na.i was like....just admiring surya.cant even hear bg music also...😳..sorry i am in suryaland...☺️..

@bold...hahahha...🀣joke...🀣
thanks saibal for the update...hope meena and Mohit will get caught soon, really waiting for that πŸ˜ƒ thanks to sindu too
Meanwhile Bhabo is surprised on seeing SurYa returning soon from college, so asks them whether they are okay and examines Sandhya to see if she had fever or not and Suraj finally tells her the college is about to get closed as Swami Ji said a temple will be raised there after demolishing the college 
Bhabo says so what about Sandhya's future now and what about her parents dream πŸ˜†
She also adds that now day college admission dates are over and nowhere she will get admission.
Suraj said Swami ji will take some decision by keeping in mind students' future

On the other hand, Meena makes a pact with Mohit that they both will hide each others' secret from Bhabo and returns together. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Meena says she is fine and will dump the medicines in dustbins and asks mohit whether he will have some sweets πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Precap--> SurYa in some room πŸ˜› and Sandhya says she has lost her sleep after this threat of college getting closed and no sleep is coming, Suraj says he lost sleep as well, and then devise some hot ways to have sleep πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› not clear to me as I got to hear only the BG music 😳
bluff..surya in gg room..sitting on floor,i think.😳...that bg music is surya looking into each other eyes......btw sandhya looking good while she looking suraj.❀️...may be they r coming close to each other.πŸ˜•...

thank u once again bluff...welcome niruba...
Thnxx for the update dada,sindu di,niru ji..!!πŸ€—