Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Then what is the oint in the revamp  if they plan on selling us the same old story... There are much more important  things to deal with  in the story than a love triangle...
 I am totally  dissatisfied with  the handling of  KuHU and  CHAMPA... OMG these women..expecially Champa has been through hell and to keep them in hell for 6 months ...that is just crule...unless  TJS  kills champa   !!! Which might be a better outcome  than 6  months of physical tourture...
 And Kuhu  is traped with no one to protect her!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722JulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Twist Sugni Look Alike (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thnk godLOL

Expecting to see the new track of Vikram's love story  wth Sugni look alike gal 
Wink

CV's make the story plot interesting
Embarrassed

After hearing tis news , i am gonna start to watch PSH

Edited by NandyLove - 23 January 2013 at 9:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vcheaRakhi1608RaleighbcatSandy66ronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
If the writers really want to start afresh they need to clear house and tie up loose ends which means:

- getting rid of Reva
- show Champa escaping and disappearing (forget the court case)
- show Kuhu being protected by Saroj Thakurian in her house or Kuhu leaving DV and coming back home and MS using the loan papers to keep TJS and DV at bay.

Edited by payal7 - 23 January 2013 at 9:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vcheaRaleighbcatanagha107seemasroctopiebabygirl198722JulieDVinnie79

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Nothing going to be change until those brainless creatives 're there.
They will make it triangle again no matter what. They can think only crap.
Sorry guys I'm hopeless with these So called creatives.
I am not so excited cuz they always steal our ideas and twist them so badly that's what they gonna do again.
Zee TV needs to fire those writers ASAP. Those kind of writers 're harm to the society.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vcheaseemasrRakhi1608babygirl198722croziaxxSandy66

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Smile Thanks for info Aarathi. The new twist seems exciting,at least the CVs are listening to the
Viewers. Hooray Clap
Ronit, with the new twist, guess we all are excited. All of us wanted a new love for Vickram and
I hope the CVs oblige us.
Aarathi,we don't Sugni to have amnesia, cause eventually she will regained her memory, and
run back to Adi.
Julie. anything is possible with this show, but regardless of how they recycled the show, do you
think viewers will accept Adi and Sugni as couple again, I don't think so.
Viewers are more interested in Vickram's love story than Adi romance.

Edited by Sandy66 - 23 January 2013 at 10:31am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vcheawiddyRaleighbcatanagha107octopieRakhi1608babygirl198722croziaxxJulieD

Raleighbcat

Raleighbcat

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I really hope the Sugni look-alike happens. I miss (if you can believe itWink) watching the show. I stopped watching a while back. I want to see a Vikram and ??? pair...but I know this will be not likely be as the show is called "phir subah hogi"... but you know, now that I think about it, it doesn't say for who necessarily right? So let's have a phir subah hogi" for VikramLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vcheaseemasrbabygirl198722croziaxxSandy66Vinnie79

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Aarti, it would be nice for the new girl to be with Vikram and Sugni back with Adi, but then everyone would just focus on TVS and his romance and ignore Adini. So whether this will be Sugni with memory loss or just a look-a-like, there will be a continuation of the triangle.Dead

Sandy I also hope that it's a look-a-like and not Sugni with memory loss because she will regain her memory at some point.

Vinnie, I think the purpose of this twist is their way of making Adini acceptable. Of course it still won't be but these CVs don't listen

Payal: Champa is the most unfortunate girl in this showCry and really hope she gets subah in her life after the leap.,
Kuhu is just being stubborn and ridiculous. She really needs a wake up call. These aren't the cave man days where she needs to put up with a rapist for  a husband Angryand a pervert for a father-in-law.Dead
This girl has a family who is willing to protect her and give her a second chance in life.
But instead she chooses to stay because of some backward thinking.  If she wants to stay then fine, but fight for herself and respect instead of crying a river all the time!! What upliftment is that giving to women in similar situations?Angry

Edited by JulieD - 23 January 2013 at 11:37am

RaleighbcatSandy66babygirl198722

vchea

vchea

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by octopie

There are already villains in the show, don't need Vickram to remain a villain Disapprove hope not...

Totally agreeApprove

sunnyroshicroziaxxSandy66

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.