New Twist Sugni Look Alike - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
ek kam thi kya.dusri lekar aye.double torcher for tvs and audience.
ew. u guys want vikram/sugni together????
Hasn't this look a like nonsense been played out over and over and over on other shows? Can't they come up with something original? It's so boring! I'm all for finding a true love interest for Vikram but not one who looks like Sugni. Come on Cvs get creative for once!
I don know what is going in CV's mind, and how this look a like story will go forwaord but from todays episode I feel that the writers think If Vikram repent and let Sugni go to Adi and accaept Adini then all TVS fans will also accept Adini. that's why they had shown how TVS  was looking at Adi when he was calling for Sugni,TVS was realising that how much Adi loves her, and now once she found they will be together again,Vikram will bring them together. this is the only way to accept Adini.

BUT CV'S U R WRONG,EVEN THOUGH TVS ACCEPT ADINI, WE WON'T.
Edited by Sunny1516 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sunny1516

I don know what is going in CV's mind, and how this look a like story will go forwaord but from todays episode I feel that the writers think If Vikram repent and let Sugni go to Adi and accaept Adini then all TVS fans will also accept Adini. that's why they had shown how TVS  was looking at Adi when he was calling for Sugni,TVS was realising that how much Adi loves her, and now once she found they will be together again,Vikram will brought them together. this is the only way to accept Adini.

BUT CV'S U R WRONG,EVEN THOUGH TVS ACCEPT ADINI, WE WON'T.
AGREE WITH YOU 100%.
[QUOTE=Sunny1516]

Vikram will bring them together. this is the only way to accept Adini

if thats what CVs intend to do, then OMG :O d CVs n PH r more dumb then d usless tracks have shown them to be, they'v learnt nothing from TRPs n fans complaints!

if vik is to forgive n reunite adini, then why all d drama of sugni's "death" n 6mnths leap, they cldv done that by vik saving adini at cliff! its all unnecassry drama of leap n look alike!

idiot CVs!
Originally posted by ash_arti

ron i hope sugni lost her memory and start afresh with vicky

i think this is cvs way of uniting them again otherwise they wud never show married sugni going to vicky.

100% agree with you and hope for vickram and sugni union finally.
I wonder why VTS in so upset with Digvijay ? all he is doing what TVS did he is married to Rewa do not love Rewa but love Sugni and Digvijay enjoy being with Champa, I know it is not love but he enjoy being with Champa. Why punish Digvijay your sheet is not completely white.