Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😊 Thanks for info Aarathi. The new twist seems exciting,at least the CVs are listening to the
Viewers. Hooray 👏
Ronit, with the new twist, guess we all are excited. All of us wanted a new love for Vickram and
I hope the CVs oblige us.
Aarathi,we don't Sugni to have amnesia, cause eventually she will regained her memory, and
run back to Adi.
Julie. anything is possible with this show, but regardless of how they recycled the show, do you
think viewers will accept Adi and Sugni as couple again, I don't think so.
Viewers are more interested in Vickram's love story than Adi romance.
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope the Sugni look-alike happens. I miss (if you can believe it😉) watching the show. I stopped watching a while back. I want to see a Vikram and ??? pair...but I know this will be not likely be as the show is called "phir subah hogi"... but you know, now that I think about it, it doesn't say for who necessarily right? So let's have a phir subah hogi" for Vikram😆
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aarti, it would be nice for the new girl to be with Vikram and Sugni back with Adi, but then everyone would just focus on TVS and his romance and ignore Adini. So whether this will be Sugni with memory loss or just a look-a-like, there will be a continuation of the triangle.🤢

Sandy I also hope that it's a look-a-like and not Sugni with memory loss because she will regain her memory at some point.

Vinnie, I think the purpose of this twist is their way of making Adini acceptable. Of course it still won't be but these CVs don't listen

Payal: Champa is the most unfortunate girl in this show😭 and really hope she gets subah in her life after the leap.,
Kuhu is just being stubborn and ridiculous. She really needs a wake up call. These aren't the cave man days where she needs to put up with a rapist for  a husband 😡and a pervert for a father-in-law.🤢
This girl has a family who is willing to protect her and give her a second chance in life.
But instead she chooses to stay because of some backward thinking.  If she wants to stay then fine, but fight for herself and respect instead of crying a river all the time!! What upliftment is that giving to women in similar situations?😡
Edited by JulieD - 11 years ago
vchea thumbnail
Originally posted by: octopie

There are already villains in the show, don't need Vickram to remain a villain 😒 hope not...

Totally agree
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode I have to agree with   Julie... I have a feeling what they will do  is make Vickram repentant of his sins and accept the couple...So if she suffers memory loss...Vickram will help her and give her to Adi... I thin they feel if Vickram is seen givng his blessing  we the audience will be more likely  to accept them...THEY ARE WRONG!!! 
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sounds gd! Tvs deserves true love
octopie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what if, wouldn't that be twisted if sugni suffers memory loss and "newly" falls for Vickram again 😲 o.o and then regains her memory again. no no, terrible 😲

that is so sad though, if Phir subah hogi was meant for Sugni... but she dies. though the story hadn't gone on with an admirable spotlight on Sugni 😒 our once fiery and sugar-happy girl who followed her heart.
kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well, if its sugni with memory loss... there might be a way to revamp still... thats if CVs use their brain, n make this look-alike amnesia sugni go into that family with partial recall n try find out the whole truth... in the process she finds out how vikram felt for her all along, how reva implanted wrong notions into every1s heads, how adi made false misleading promises to vikram n then married sugni... N finally she sets everythg right n forgives vik n accepts him... POSSIBLE NO????
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is great news Aarti.  I will start watching the show on my comp only after reading the WUs when the new girl comes in.

The CVs have to first understand that falling in and out of love at the snap of the fingers is not acceptable.  This will not sell.

When an uncle or brother has picked you up from near death and given you a life.  You owe your life to him.  Backstabbing him or raising your hand on him is wrong.   It will never sell.

Immoral acts and relationships justified in the name of the Gods is definitely a NO NO.  

What you showed in the show was plain Mother and Daughter manipulating the men and the Gods to achieve what they wanted (to make Sugni a Thakurayin) irrespective of the number of people they hurt or ruined on their way.  

CVs you want the audience back on the show then show Vikram with the help of his new love lift up the Bedni community, put an end to their traditions, bring respect to the womenfolk in the community.  Bring Amruta back too with a larger role.
Edited by Saviosaraff - 11 years ago
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yayyy 6 months leap😆!!!!!!!     I'm glad its TVS that sees the look alike first😃
In the havelli i'm glad as everyone there will get their share of own medicine
Just hope they don't make aditya come bk again and theif the new sugs away from TVS.
I sense some trouble for TVS from this leap😭