Originally posted by Cutie4197

Originally posted by nuckts

someone who thinks like me!
awesome observation !Clap
actually i always thought like that i mean ela insults him everytime with her taunts in front of prithvi
u remember the dialogue what rohan said  when rgv said mac to give ela some space
ro-jab last time mac ne ela ko space di to wo out of space ho gayi seedha varun ki bahon mei
n ela's dialogue-prithvi ke saath sirf healthy flirting otherwise mac apni toes pe kaise rahega!Angry
i mean this was enough to prove that she is treating him just as a bodyguard n uses his protectiveness n quotes him to be possessive ok he might have gone too much by clicking pics on the date but still his behaviour is totally understood
i hope he gets someone better
love u lavin!Embarrassed

seriously true! i luvd rohan's dialouge.. as for ela i dunt care about her! but agreed, mac does get possesive sumtyms but he is justified..if he had someone like sanju as his gf.. i dunt think he would have mean so possesive! 
SO TRUE 
the way ela is quoting him its like he is a psycho path
had he really been like that then he would have not allowed her to talk to sanju,vinnie
or even in boys like rgv,sahil,rohan
he only has problem with prithvi as she flirts with him always making him feel more insecure and more than that insulting him
she will break up with him,and be back with him again when she needs always!
and i think sanju is good with prithvi but maybe vinnie suits him
they both can look quite cute together!Smile as she is affectionate and inncoent somewhere like mac
what say?

nyc idea! but i find her lil snotty for Mac! n then I am a huge fan of Rigvi..! so no chance for mac n vinnie.. 
you know what earlier even i used to like rigvi but since that girl entered i think her name is mallika student of rigved
rigved seems very mysterious after that and plus i guess he is behind that prof. anu and somewhere even she likes him
so i thought maybe mac n vinnie!Smile or some new girl who can make ela realize mac's worth!

since i am a fan of PLL and mostly aria n ezra..so, i watch this show only for rigvi..i would prefer a new gal for mac! Smile
you used to watchg that?
can you plz tell whether there was some character like mac who like the one who is like ela
if yes what happens to that character of like  mac at the end?

Edited by nuckts - 02 February 2013 at 10:29pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mac! (Page 5)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutie4197

Cutie4197

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged

actually i always thought like that i mean ela insults him everytime with her taunts in front of prithvi
u remember the dialogue what rohan said  when rgv said mac to give ela some space
ro-jab last time mac ne ela ko space di to wo out of space ho gayi seedha varun ki bahon mei
n ela's dialogue-prithvi ke saath sirf healthy flirting otherwise mac apni toes pe kaise rahega!Angry
i mean this was enough to prove that she is treating him just as a bodyguard n uses his protectiveness n quotes him to be possessive ok he might have gone too much by clicking pics on the date but still his behaviour is totally understood
love u lavin!Embarrassed

seriously true! i luvd rohan's dialouge.. as for ela i dunt care about her! but agreed, mac does get possesive sumtyms but he is justified..if he had someone like sanju as his gf.. i dunt think he would have mean so possesive! 
SO TRUE 
the way ela is quoting him its like he is a psycho path
had he really been like that then he would have not allowed her to talk to sanju,vinnie
or even in boys like rgv,sahil,rohan
he only has problem with prithvi as she flirts with him always making him feel more insecure and more than that insulting him
she will break up with him,and be back with him again when she needs always!
and i think sanju is good with prithvi but maybe vinnie suits him
they both can look quite cute together!Smile as she is affectionate and inncoent somewhere like mac
what say?

nyc idea! but i find her lil snotty for Mac! n then I am a huge fan of Rigvi..! so no chance for mac n vinnie.. 
you know what earlier even i used to like rigvi but since that girl entered i think her name is mallika student of rigved
rigved seems very mysterious after that and plus i guess he is behind that prof. anu and somewhere even she likes him
so i thought maybe mac n vinnie!Smile or some new girl who can make ela realize mac's worth!

since i am a fan of PLL and mostly aria n ezra..so, i watch this show only for rigvi..i would prefer a new gal for mac! Smile
you used to watchg that?
can you plz tell whether there was some character like mac who like the one who is like ela
if yes what happens to that character of like  mac at the end?

i guess d one like ela was hanaa...she wasnt dt bad lyk ela but yeah i guess she was d one! 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Marin#Acquaintances_of_Hanna_Marin 
i hope this link helps you!

dhaakshu

Goldie

dhaakshu

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

love u lavin!Embarrassed

yay!
a lavin fan!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nuckts

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.