Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Cutie4197

Cutie4197

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I never felt bad for Mac before. I akways thought he was posseisive but seeing the type of girl Ela is, he is justified. I really felt bad for him. The way Ela treats her boyfriend in public, just to impress Prithvi, it is so embarrassing. I really hope he gets someone better. He is not possessive just insecure which is justified since our Ms. Attention Seeker keeps flirting with every other guy.

P.S. : I have judged Mac just from his behavior keeping the mystery part aside.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesHudaakveds275missdramkrGirl54harika04angelBARUNILU_Arshidhaakshu-Neelambari-Andy_DynamiteSayaneeH.Lecternucktstaniya_dostiiHR-DMG4lifegal.angel-Drama_Queen-pia.raha...Mithuz...Love_ArnieZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mac!" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Nice observation Cutie...!!
So true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197

Cutie4197

Cutie4197

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Arnie

Nice observation Cutie...!!
So true.

thnks.. It hit me more during the conversation of Mac and Sanjana!

Love_Arnie

SayaneeH.Lecter

IF-Dazzler

SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
agree wd u .. her attention seeking attitude makes Mac more possessive.. it's clear that Prithvi is not interested in her .. his behavior is so natural wid her but Ela's unnatural behavior make Mac behave like ds  

ZaYaHolic

Cutie4197

Cutie4197

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayaneegupta

agree wd u .. her attention seeking attitude makes Mac more possessive.. it's clear that Prithvi is not interested in her .. his behavior is so natural wid her but Ela's unnatural behavior make Mac behave like ds  

true yaar.. poor guy..evn after so much insult..he is sticking 2 her! dude, nw dtz love! Embarrassed

SayaneeH.Lecter

Delishus

Delishus

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
U kno I found a different angle to it B-) I think dt the promo is something related to this
I feel dt ela planned something against Varun wen she got to kno he loves sanju
N to execute her plan, she used Mac..!
N similarly she must hav done something to swap her papers with sanju's so she cn top the exam.
Maybe she's jealous of sanju..!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HudaakPoojaaaaaaAndy_Dynamitenucktspia.raha

Poojaaaaaa

Poojaaaaaa

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Delcy

U kno I found a different angle to it B-) I think dt the promo is something related to this
N similarly she must hav done something to swap her papers with sanju's so she cn top the exam.
I feel the same too

Cutie4197

Cutie4197

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Delcy

i agree with ur POV! but my views are about Mac's insecurities and not Ela's "meaness"! Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.