Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
looks interesting .. why is it at 10 am?๐Ÿ˜•
mellisai thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mellisai thumbnail
average first episode .. i hope they don't drag this show with too many unnecessary episodes and go into the show straight away!!

negatives 
gangai amaran - he's not a bad host, but he isn't the right one for this show. 
MSV - i've seen him in some other shows and he doesn't add anything good/ valuable to the show in my point of view!
stage - looks bad .. add something to make it more colorful. ๐Ÿ˜›

positives
chimayi, ranjith & karthik - they participated in sapthaswarangal and karthik's stage singing is class!!
anuradha & kuppusamy - two very different judges .. looking forward to how they judge.
young singers - some of them are good .. shivani (chennai) and some others stood out!

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The footage of Karthik, Ranjith and Chinmayi singing in sapthaswarangal some 10 yrs back was so good to see๐Ÿ˜›. Karthik had the same voice more or less. Both Karthik and Ranjith looked totally different๐Ÿ˜‰.
mellisai thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good job Sri...

I never kenw that Chinmaye and the other singers came from this show nu...Now I know...
mellisai thumbnail

mellisai thumbnail
Quick question - is this Manasi (Mansi?) the same girl who won Athiradi Singer (Sun TV) back in 09? ๐Ÿ˜‰
jaysvimal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
on the 10th, Janahan, Rohini Sri and Ritu were awesome. GiriRajan was cute and I agree as PK said he looked like kutty kamal from that ammavum neeye song! mazhalaiyila anda pattu cute :) Shreya was good but didnt stand out with the other competitors of the show.. 

And Manasi was better than Gangai Amaran hosting the show.. He is a great musician, but the self boasting kind of gets me to roll my eyes.. He is not bad here but may be I am just tired of watching him in Super Kudumbam.. 
Edited by jaysvimal - 11 years ago