Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Are you happy?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
guyz,are u happy with current track of RSSI?is it justifying itz own title? Confused
do comment and express ur opinion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sukirticious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you happy?" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sukirticious.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sukirticious.

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
no dear Cry

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
No Hate The Current Track.

JasveerShastri

Goldie

JasveerShastri

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Not happy at all! They need to work on Sahiba attitude, cause its confusing what she really wants! She loves Daljeet but continue to hurt him.She's living with a murderer.I see this show going going down the drain soon till they built the storyline back

loveprincess143

Groupbie

loveprincess143

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
a big NO..i hate this track...

The title: I dont think it was ever justified...

Sahiba is the MOST CONFUSED person in the world...I just wanna slap her and get her mind straight...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.