Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Joseph yeh sab kya ho raha hai. It is unbearable now.

<font color="#0033FF"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Tanu...Its really not surprising for me... I told you before tooEmbarrassed... n remember always... "Jo hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai..."Tongue ... so be happy... n say Tata to GaGa LOL</font></font>
yah i just wish mohit ke show quit karne ki good news jaldi hume mil jaye.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SID : The angry young Men (Page 4)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
The way the show is heading ,very soon this will go off air.

Edited by jyothi-m - 23 January 2013 at 11:36am

Joseph_A

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

<font color="#0033FF"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Tanu...Its really not surprising for me... I told you before tooEmbarrassed... n remember always... "Jo hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai..."Tongue ... so be happy... n say Tata to GaGa LOL</font></font>
we all are waiting fr dt news.Sleepy.juz hope mohjit jaldi quit krdey shw..we all will actually be d happiest wen he quits..

Edited by SM_317 - 23 January 2013 at 11:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28Joseph_A

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

we all are waiting fr dt news.Sleepy.juz hope mohjit jaldi quit krdey shw..we all will actually be d happiest wen he quits...

Mohit living News is the most beautiful gift for us in 2013 Tongue... They ruined his character...how can any one love to this type of selfish girl...??Confused Angry Yaar...jahaan female lead ke saath kisi ki sypathy na ho woh...show toh bas 'Ram bharose' hi chalega... LOL

mohit_lover

Goldie

mohit_lover

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
i m waiting for the article KHAMOSHIYAN going offair next month
i don't understand gauri's character she don't even luv her London wali mom how can we expect her to  luv  sid...
sid as a young man pics r lajawab

Joseph_A

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohit_lover

i m waiting for the article KHAMOSHIYAN going offair next month
i don't understand gauri's character she don't even luv her London wali mom how can we expect her to  luv  sid...
sid as a young man pics r lajawab

Totally agree wid your point...my view is same. She is only concerned for her New 'AAYII'. Most worst thing... she wants to do marriage wid her stupid demand.God bless to Garv... LOL... Glad that SID is safe now... Wink

SIZZZLER

SIZZZLER

IF-Dazzler

SIZZZLER

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Fabulous caps Clap Clap Clap. Thanx for posting 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.