Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Salaam, Namaste, Sasriakaal, Bonjour ... Hellooo my lovely NBTians ! We are well into the 2nd week of this lovely show ka Season 2, but we still need to promote our show right?Embarrassed So how about having a Promotional Siggy Contest for our forum to aid us in this regard   Wink for promotion to banta hai doesn't it ?Wink

YES! you heard it right folks a Siggy Contest.. Yippeee!!!!! So get set and roll out that creative side of yours
Embarrassedone thing I am sure of is that this forum has some awesome talent when it comes to Siggy making Big smile so what are u guys waiting for? Oh the rules I guessROFL

Max siggy size: 500 x 300  

Non Animated Siggy only

Do not include your copyright on your Siggy

Only 3 entries per person 

Do Not Advertise your work to others, else you shall be disqualified  Evil Smile

Please make sure that Mohan, Megha and Navika are definitely a part of your Siggy. U are free to include any other important characters from the show (has to be from Season 2 only) but these three are a must. Need Pictures? well u can get hold of them here

|| NBTNMKK S-2 Picture Gallery || NO COMMENTS

The text on the Sig should definitely contain the title 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha  -Season 2' though you are free to add any other text.We'd like to see how creative u can get with words Embarrassed

Deadline for the contest is 10th Feb 2013

PM entries to  -RD-

Edited by -RD- - 10 February 2013 at 2:12pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBssg24shwethz_nbtianLata_Pottavartirekha1234-Swetha-JumanaLoveKunalSharmilaGuptachathu-monica-...Mallu...Moner_Radiokreshamshivangi838kunakshafan26sona02Megher_Palokchand1234_7th_HorcruX_sonu-monuadoremevirgo-krazyriya--RadhaMohan-misty85-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| NBTNMKK S-2 Promotional Siggy Contest ||" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
pooja : 

not promising anything, but will give it a try. i love siggy making though i'm still a novice at it. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-chathu

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
wl try
thnx 4 d pm :)

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I am not really gud on it but will try 4 sure.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
awww great thread but eyyy am too bad in siggy..:( but i try ...

THX Pooji..:D

Moner_Radio

_7th_HorcruX_

IF-Sizzlerz

_7th_HorcruX_

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Great idea Thumbs Up m very poor in siggy making , but will give a try for sure Tongue , though I know I will come 1st from last LOL

1 question . Is it mandatory to submit 3 siggies ? Can't I submit just 1 or 2 , incase I don get 3 different ideas Ermm ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioMegher_Palok

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
U can send in any no of siggies 1,2 or 3 at the most

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio_7th_HorcruX_

shwethz_nbtian

shwethz_nbtian

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
will try Big smile

Moner_Radio

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.