Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheBrat

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..uhs313..N3rDyM0R0N..pAL-pALIndigoBlueshad2buChaiBiskootAmeresThe.Patthaaka.Isee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Perpetrator" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jazzerette

IF-Dazzler

jazzerette

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
R

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..palindromeTheBratIndigoBluesAmeresIsee

TheBrat

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlueshad2buAmeresIsee

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
That was absolutely BRILLIANT and the best piece I have read here. So full of insight and the message crisp and clear and...just brilliant stuff! The way you used the story to give the message, the characters, the writing everything was just perfect! Clap

That's what exactly happens in our society but nobody dares to raise voice, gender discrimination and harassment is prevalent everywhere in offices, homes, schools but rarely anything is said or done. And whatever measures are taken they don't prove fruitful. 
True, the mindset of people needs to change in order to bring any substantial changes otherwise no amount of laws or speeches can't do any justice. 

Edit- 
Your piece is not an easy thing to forget and thats what compelled me to come here again and say that what you have pointed out on is brilliant! Being a girl I'm afraid to live in this society and its not because I'm worried that when I'll step out of the house some hoodlum will try to harass me but because of these such silent horrors that plague our society. These little incidents which are more of a mental torture than physical don't leave behind any obvious marks but are worse, they hurt more and even worst is that they happen everywhere...even in home. The desire of the male ego to dominate and show the woman down is present in every relationship esp in husband and wife and the sick minded take it to next level. That is what truly scares me, because such thing mostly goes unnoticed and we as girls are taught from childhood to be submissive and take the cr*p from them, which further feeds their ego. And it keeps getting worse. Being a girl I am most scared of such harmless looking men who under the mask of a beautiful relationship in reality destroy you the most. 
I believe I went off topic here but just had to let my thoughts out. 

Edited by Ameres - 25 January 2013 at 2:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..TheBratpalindromehad2buIsee

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
really well done in writing the story so exceptionally good ClapClap
the way you have put everything together in the story is very emotional
very sad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBrat

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
u did a wonderful job with revolving the story in different ways.. and the fact that the other gender realises it to an extent how they become a part of it is not easy to portray.. 

the whole mindset needs to be changed.. else a woman will be continued to be pulled down in every immediate opportunity

TheBrat

TheBrat

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Isee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.