Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Yaaro kaise ho...Hello Hii to all of u ...ye trp kaise increase hui mere pass iska 1 ans hai

...bolu kya???!!!! Wink

Edited by Megher_Palok - 22 January 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602Joyee_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This week KH trps 1.3 (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Yaaro kaise ho...Hello Hii to all of u ...ye trp kaise incrise hui mere pass iska 1ans hai ...du kya???!!!!

please dear do answer.Smile

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Yaaro kaise ho...Hello Hii to all of u ...ye trp kaise incrise hui mere pass iska 1ans hai ...du kya???!!!!

i know kaise ek old genaration start watching this mahila mandal and 2nd kaal ki epi mein sid ka three scence tha.main khud repeat bhi dehka hain,can u beleive this?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602Joyee_90raj_ms_nasha

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

i know kaise ek old genaration start watching this mahila mandal and 2nd kaal ki epi mein sid ka three scence tha.main khud repeat bhi dehka hain,can u beleive this?LOL

yaar repeat kab aata hai? 

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

horrible conceptAngry
loved Sid's scenesHeart

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

horrible conceptAngry
loved Sid's scenesHeart

i cant believe because of that kitchen kitchen game, trp increased. well ya yesterday story didnt moved but i liked the epi. 

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
To suno...iss week Sidri ki shadi ki charcha chali na...to viewers i mean jin logo ko nahi pata kya hone wala hai wo sab interest lene lage Shadi me...

Ab next week jab wo dekhenge Sidri shadi nahi hui...to sare viewers phirse vaag jayenge... ROFL

PS...Diehard Garv fans stay away from my ans...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602Joyee_90soniasharmin89

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

yaar repeat kab aata hai? 

in my country its sp-UK not star plus HD.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.